ADVERTISEMENT

Chapin High KJ Lewis

He played in CP3 camp.
Maybe he is from California
And brought to El Paso by someone?
Hmm

Actually im wrong. CPs camp is in North Carolina. Looks like another military kid.
Good news for Terry though.

Johnny Melvin's son plays for El Paso High and is really good too. It will be fun to watch these two go at it during their district games.

Reactions: axingfools1
Actually im wrong. CPs camp is in North Carolina. Looks like another military kid.
Good news for Terry though.
So if he is a military kid, he will be here 6 years tops? that blows....I hope Terry can snag him if he develops....IF....

I'll try to catch a game....they play in my hood...

His mom played basketball for UTEP and was an assistant for the Miners. Also coached at El Dorado I believe. Dad was Kenyon Lewis who played football for UTEP in the 90's.

Reactions: axingfools1
His mom played basketball for UTEP and was an assistant for the Miners. Also coached at El Dorado I believe. Dad was Kenyon Lewis who played football for UTEP in the 90's.

so he isnt a military kid?Ive been trying to see his story and where his from but i cant find anything.
Maybe he was just invited to CP3s camp??? Camps like those only the good players get invited.

Stay on school young man. Be the top dog at AZ and grow as a player. NIL is good for you now.

NBA players don’t have to deal with schoolwork or going to class.
KJ Lewis averaged 6.1 ppg, 3.1 rpg, and 1.9 apg last year. I personally don't think that he is near ready to go to the NBA right now. The number of current college basketball players that will actually have a career in the NBA is a small percentage of the number who think they will. Fortunately he is maintaining his eligibility at UA, because I believe that axing is right, the best decision for him right now is to stay in school. Also, while he may not believe that going to class is fun, there is value in a college education.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT