ADVERTISEMENT

Chicago State

PickMyAxe915

MI Hall of Famer
Sep 1, 2022
Utep leading at the half. They are shooting pretty well.

When is the cold streak cominf

Joined late in the 1st half, finally found some time to post. It looks like after a slow start wr finally found some offense. Just means that an extended drought will be coming soon. I'm thankful for those missed dunks

Can we get either Teicher/Yellen or Kappy/Owens on these broadcasts? Watching these Miners play is haee enough, but watching them play and having to listen to Mondo? Brutal.
Funny just posted the same thing. If you missed the first half, you were spared at least three missed calls by Mando, and no audio when interviewing the Chicago St. Coach at half. Just an embarrassing product.

Can we get either Teicher/Yellen or Kappy/Owens on these broadcasts? Watching these Miners play is hard enough, but watching them play and having to listen to Mondo? Brutal.
ESPN+ broadcasts are supposed to be impartial. They’re not supposed to favor the home team, as visiting fans will be tuning into the game as well. Teicher/Yellen isn’t happening.

Just tuned in, our offense still looks terrible.
Crowd looks like a lady’s Miner game.

Been watching football all day, and just checked the score and laughed 😂 Sad how far this season has dropped. Golding has no excuses this his team, had a number of returners and his recruits. It's guaranteed to be a losing season. I think it's be better to cut ties at the end of the season if we can get out for under a million. I'll be the first to admit I was wrong about Golding and this years team. He's not the guy, sorry 😔 This team is embarrassing!

Still not impressed with the win and think we'll have a losing season unfortunately. This win was simply a small bandaid on a gunshot wound.

Miners will win, but struggled to do so versus a team whose best player barely played and turned it over 27 times. Who also played KSt and OkSt on back to back nights earlier in the week.

This team f*cking sucks.
Yeah — Chicago State are road weary journeymen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT