@UNT 1/14
@UNT 1/16

LT 1/21
LT 1/23

UTSA 1/28
@ UTSA 1/30

@UAB 2/4
@UAB 2/6

WKU will not be on our schedule. Neither will Marshall.

No ODU either.

Last edited:
Reactions: unihorn
Both UAB and UNT on the road is tough. Hopefully ODU is coming to EP.
I don’t consider the UNT road game that tough due to our large traveling fan base. Anything other than a split is a disappointment.

While UAB is traditionally a hard place to win at on paper it’s an even matchup. They only won two more games than us last year and finished ranked 10 spots behind us according to NET.

Reactions: axingfools1
I don’t consider the UNT road game that tough due to our large traveling fan base. Anything other than a split is a disappointment.

While UAB is traditionally a hard place to win at on paper it’s an even matchup. They only won two more games than us last year and finished ranked 10 spots behind us according to NET.
I wonder if fan bases will play much higher of a role this season.

@ USM 12/31
@ USM 1/2

@UNT 1/14
@UNT 1/16

UTSA 1/28
@ UTSA 1/30

@UAB 2/4
@UAB 2/6

WKU will not be on our schedule. Neither will Marshall.

No ODU either.

The full non-conference schedule will be announced at a later date. Additional home games may be added. As part of new conference guidelines this season for basketball operations, all league games played on a Saturday will tipoff no later than 2:00 p.m. local time.

Conference USA will be making adjustments to its regular season conference scheduling and Championship formats for men's basketball, as approved by the league's Board of Directors. This season, the league will move to a new 18-game regular season format for conference play that focuses on the health and safety of student-athletes.

In this format, schools will play two games per visit at four select C-USA schools and host four select teams for a two-game series, while playing a rival opponent one-time home and away. The Monarchs open conference play with two games at FIU, beginning on Dec. 31.

Last edited:
Reactions: axingfools1

The full non-conference schedule will be announced at a later date. Additional home games may be added. As part of new conference guidelines this season for basketball operations, all league games played on a Saturday will tipoff no later than 2:00 p.m. local time.

Conference USA will be making adjustments to its regular season conference scheduling and Championship formats for men's basketball, as approved by the league's Board of Directors. This season, the league will move to a new 18-game regular season format for conference play that focuses on the health and safety of student-athletes.

In this format, schools will play two games per visit at four select C-USA schools and host four select teams for a two-game series, while playing a rival opponent one-time home and away. The Monarchs open conference play with two games at FIU, beginning on Dec. 31.
Man I thought this was a write-up!

Drive all over El Paso for work, many "Land of Echantment" plates all over I-10. Fact is southern NM is a suburb of El Paso, which includes Los Crotches. They don't see it that way but its reality business speaking. So this virus travels. El Paso gets serious about cutting the outbreaks, Las Cruces will go down, too.

Hopefully UTEP is not traveling to the west coast for just one game. Hope to hear of at least one more contest on that trip.

It would be nice to play San Francisco, San Jose St CAL and Stanford while we're out there. We would probably at best finish 1-4 but it would be good competition for the guys. This is going to be the only way to get games play in regionalized bubbles. I doubt they play any non conference games at home.

I see Ex-Miner Trey Touchet is a grad assistant at St Marys. St. Marys is big and physical more so then most CUSA teams and they play a solid defensive game Randy Bennett is their coach which speaks loads. Good match up for Us.

I see Ex-Miner Trey Touchet is a grad assistant at St Marys. St. Marys is big and physical more so then most CUSA teams and they play a solid defensive game Randy Bennett is their coach which speaks loads. Good match up for Us.
Yes and they just got Van Komen, a 7'4" center from UTAH. Big boys

FSU would be good, not sure Williams/Terry et al would care for a revisit. Like to see us against a PAC 12 team, Nevada, Santa Clara or even venture up to the Oregon schools.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT