ADVERTISEMENT

College Basketball 2020- '21

Proud of what performance?
You are absolutely correct sir. I must have been inebriated to say something so stupid. Can't imagine what I was thinking. That's the game where JB and KK were a ridiculous combined
3 for 21. That's like 18 turnovers. In any event, what a rout St Mary's suffered. I think maybe what I should have said was that we thought we lost to a pretty respectable team, but now it appears to be otherwise. Nothing respectable about getting clobbered 74-49.

Reactions: axingfools1
You are absolutely correct sir. I must have been inebriated to say something so stupid. Can't imagine what I was thinking. That's the game where JB and KK were a ridiculous combined
3 for 21. That's like 18 turnovers. In any event, what a rout St Mary's suffered. I think maybe what I should have said was that we thought we lost to a pretty respectable team, but now it appears to be otherwise. Nothing respectable about getting clobbered 74-49.
Maybe, but SDSU is pretty darn good right now and may be the best out west. They've already beat up the PAC-12 pretty well and were coming off a tough loss to BYU.

It happens. I saw a couple of 20+blowouts featuring 2 vs 3 seeds during the last tournament. Doesn’t mean the team that lost isn’t respectable.

SDSU is a couple of levels above us and St Marys. Doesn’t take anything away from either of those schools.

It happens. I saw a couple of 20+blowouts featuring 2 vs 3 seeds during the last tournament. Doesn’t mean the team that lost isn’t respectable.

SDSU is a couple of levels above us and St Marys. Doesn’t take anything away from either of those schools.
I said 2 weeks ago that SDSU is a better team than the one that went 30-2 last year. The difference between us and them is that they box out and play a smothering defense for all 40 minutes. They had an off night against BYU and the loss actually will help them.
They hold teams to ridiculously low 3 pt percentages and single chances. They will match up well with anyone come tournament time because they go 10 deep.

It's not shocking what a fundamentally sound and well coached team can look like.

Backup's/in training wanting to move up? I'm sure there is an uptick of applications too be a college ref due to covid 19 since economic forecasters are predicting many Americans will be applying for second and/or third jobs in 2021 as many try to climb out of the bad economy? Median salary is $36,000, range is $10,000 up to $200,00. I know you can't put any "Tom, Dick, Mary or Harry" on a college court but most folks need "gas money", even in a good economy.

"The salaries of Ncaa Basketball Referees in the US range from $10,067 to $200,447 , with a median salary of $36,801 . The middle 57% of Ncaa Basketball Referees makes between $36,803 and $91,194, with the top 86% making $200,447. "https://www.comparably.com/salaries/salaries-for-ncaa-basketball-referee

"Jans did not like what he saw from his team tonight. “I’d like to go back to practice.”

giphy.gif

ODU is 116? Are you kidding me?! That is a weak OOC and they got wiped up by VCU which is just down I-64

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT