ADVERTISEMENT

College Basketball 2020- '21

I am happy for Tarke and hope that he continues to have a lot of success at Coppin State.

I listen to a podcast where they cover a lot of potential future NBA prospects and they actually mentioned Tarke's performance when they were referencing Duke's struggles this year.

I LOVE IT!! CARMA IS A BITCH MWC!!

Im glad the AFA and UNM are getting a taste of some of their medicine. Go Miners. Too bad our football and basketball programs suck and make us unattractive to more prestigious conferences.

I "liked" your post but acknowledge the reality of your comments that we suck. Nobody wants us because we suck. That is on SENTER. Full stop.

Reactions: axingfools1
A few years ago (2012 ) it was a done deal that Boise St and SDSU were going to the Big East (It was still the Big East at the time). SDSU is actually an affiliate of the AAC in rowing.

And yet what may be the deal breaker is that the talks may be for football only. I highly doubt either would leave unless it is for basketball as well.

Secondly, does it really matter since the CFP will never invite a non Power 5 school regardless. I guess this would be all revenue based on the coming TV deals.

I LOVE IT!! CARMA IS A BITCH MWC!!

Im glad the AFA and UNM are getting a taste of some of their medicine. Go Miners. Too bad our football and basketball programs suck and make us unattractive to more prestigious conferences.
Wait? Where are the sports guru's questioning the timing?!! Colleges have had their budgets ravaged by Covid and we're talking conference realignment of two MWC schools? No one was spared of all D1 schools.

That would be quite a pickup for the Big West. Get San Diego state basketball, Boise State to go with Hawaii.

I-10 Rivals NMSU and UTEP

Jans: "Not my decision. We want to play"; but he fails to keep Covid away from program even in self isolation. UTEP fans reaction: "NMSU is better than UTEP. UTEP chicken shit out of playing them!" (totally untrue but spread over social media and message boards (like here)

Terry: Keeps Covid away from the team (which is not easy) and didn't have to leave campus for self isolation, unlike the NMSU aggies, even when El Paso Covid numbers were raging when the season started. UTEP is playing it's schedule but the team show inconsistency from one opponent to the next. UTEP allowing a few fans in the stands to watch. However, UTEP fans "Fire Terry! Fire Senter!".

Please don't tell me Jans has no culpability. This is totally on him despite his BS video on twitter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT