ADVERTISEMENT

College Football 2021- Post Covid Edition

"We're all in an abusive relationship with UTEP." Couldn't agree with you more Corona.
One last post: I guess I'm just worn out with being reminded of every freaking losing event or incident or coach in the past 50+ years. Every other post is an example of this. I don't even need to be reminded about the '66 Team anymore. I lived it all. I wanna know inside stuff about the current team and it's future. Is our quarterback healthy? Is Cowling going pro? Does Southern Mississippi have a running game? Is the Sun Bowl really as terrible as a poster stated on here? (I have an open mind and he kind of convinced me a bit.)
Looks like "Harrison" is good to go.

If "Cowling" keeps it up he will get an opportunity on Sundays. I'm not sure if we will be able to keep him in EP with the kind of numbers he's putting up.

USM doesn't have a strong rushing attack. Our defense should be able to contain them. They have the son of Frank Gore as their starting rb.

Yes the SB needs major renovations. I would have never known until I went to other stadiums and saw the amenities they have. That's why I've been preaching downsize and modernize the SB to anyone that will listen.

Looks like "Harrison" is good to go.

If "Cowling" keeps it up he will get an opportunity on Sundays. I'm not sure if we will be able to keep him in EP with the kind of numbers he's putting up.

USM doesn't have a strong rushing attack. Our defense should be able to contain them. They have the son of Frank Gore as their starting rb.

Yes the SB needs major renovations. I would have never known until I went to other stadiums and saw the amenities they have. That's why I've been preaching downsize and modernize the SB to anyone that will listen.
Sounds like the recent $15 million spent on the Sun Bowl was wasted.

Reactions: axingfools1
I respectfully disagree with Corona, but yes the SB does need some upgrades. First off and as the saying goes for contracting,"Cement doesn't last forever" so the supports should be reinforced if needed, the lighting is ancient, and I still don't think the electrical system has been upgraded especially for western side concessions stands. I have heard rumors that the wifi could be better (and for DHC, too) and of course, better modernization of coaching booths.

Reactions: Minerinciter
I respectfully disagree with Corona, but yes the SB does need some upgrades. First off and as the saying goes for contracting,"Cement doesn't last forever" so the supports should be reinforced if needed, the lighting is ancient, and I still don't think the electrical system has been upgraded especially for western side concessions stands. I have heard rumors that the wifi could be better (and for DHC, too) and of course, better modernization of coaching booths.
What exactly do you disagree with me on?

It's a good start. It will appease the super rich, for now.

I would like to see more renovations done for the regular folks. I'm not referring to the $10-$15 seats that most still complain are too expensive. Work on chairbacking the gold section. Renovate the restrooms. Add LED lightning (should cost around 1.5 million) Those are basic renovations that shouldn't cost too much. Someone has to take lead and start the fundraising campaign.

95%? Look who's gaslighting. Read the posts with an open mind and you'll logically come to see that a certain percentage of posters are trolls. A couple of them are so obvious that we block them. Then there's the group that are simple sheep. Whatever negative position they perceive that the loud "alpha" touts, they regurgitate endlessly until it becomes dogma in their minds. Yes, I'm a somewhat passionate fan. But I literally seeth at the play calling. I believe it's holding the team back. I'd rather the Offensive coordinator call the plays. But I've been to 3 games and I will go to the Bowl game.
There are definitely trolls on here but Corona isn't one of them.

Well, you're right, genius, I have no idea if you've ever supported UTEP financially for the last 32 thousand years, but I know you've shitted on UTEP on this forum.
If your happy with the product UTEP has put out in football and mens basketball, more power to you. Some of us want better.
Not on here to get in a pissing match with anyone, so just block me and be happy the Miners MIGHT have a decent year.

If your happy with the product UTEP has put out in football and mens basketball, more power to you. Some of us want better.
Not on here to get in a pissing match with anyone, so just block me and be happy the Miners MIGHT have a decent year.
Don't FoxNews me. A fan is NEVER "happy" with their team's record or performance. A fan ALWAYS wants "better". I'm a fan. Nothing more. You MIGHT have cognitive dissonance.

Don’t care about UT or OU one damn bit, but what a comeback by the Sooners. Was at a car dealership watching while my son was buying a truck. It was 28-7 when I stopped watching. Got home, looked at cfb scores, saw OU was only down 11. Turned it on and watched the rest of the game. Fun game to watch even with no dog in the fight.

Don’t care about UT or OU one damn bit, but what a comeback by the Sooners. Was at a car dealership watching while my son was buying a truck. It was 28-7 when I stopped watching. Got home, looked at cfb scores, saw OU was only down 11. Turned it on and watched the rest of the game. Fun game to watch even with no dog in the fight.
Looks like the Sooners have found their next Heiman winning qb. Ballsy move by Riley to pull Rattler. It worked the Sooners lose by three touchdowns if Rattler plays the entire game.

The mvp was Alex Grinch. You rarely see halftime adjustments that make as dramatic a difference as Grinch's did today. The defense was as bad a you'll ever see in the first half. In the second half they dominated.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
Looks like they ran out of gas...

OU changed QBs at half and changed the momentum of the game. UT had too many 3 and outs and their lines got dominated.
I figured how OU got on track offensively. I just couldn’t figure out what happened to UT’s offense.

Yeah, too many 3 and outs but what was the difference as to why all the 3 and outs? Sure wasn’t the case the 1st quarter. OU adjusted defensively? Or UT went vanilla? Other?

I figured how OU got on track offensively. I just couldn’t figure out what happened to UT’s offense.

Yeah, too many 3 and outs but what was the difference as to why all the 3 and outs? Sure wasn’t the case the 1st quarter. OU adjusted defensively? Or UT went vanilla? Other?
Better coaching, better players

Reactions: Dmanminer

Posted on the CUSA message board.

Reactions: Minerinciter
Sports writer JJ Perez, insider for UTSA, is tweeting that a story is coming soon on UTSA joining the MWC. I find that absolutely disgusting. Hopefully it turns out to be wrong.

Reactions: JCorona
Something is up. I think that account is fake or he has two accounts.

If true I 100% understand why. This move is to keep Air Force happy. Isn't the biggest Air Force base in San Antonio?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT