ADVERTISEMENT

CTF/Staff recruiting Khalea Turner

Not really positive unless he signs !!! We could be recruiting steph curry but it doesn't matter at all if we don't sign him

Reactions: T-6 Miner
Will Turner be part of the 2017 recruiting class or is he still available to sign for this upcoming season???

Anyone know if he is going to have any qualifying issues???? I just find it hard to believe a good player who is 6'9 and 250 lbs. is still available this late in the signing period without them having some sort of question mark surrounding them. But hopefully this isn't the case and we land him and it isn't just another swing and a miss by Floyd. Im just very paranoid with Floyd signee's. You would think when a player signs a LOI to play at UTEP ,it would be the end of the battle, but it is only the beginning. First you play the waiting game and see if they qualify and make it to campus, if so, then the second part is whether or not the player will still be a Miner for the following season. Will they leave early or transfer????

I checked these sites looking for something on Turner. Here's what I got:
ESPN. Zero college activity available
Rivals. Ditto
247 Sports. Ditto
Verbal Commits. Ditto
Max Preps. Played 23 games, averaged 3.6 PPG and 3.6 rpg for Findlay Prep
It all looks a bit odd, doesn't it?

I agree with @CubsFan81 At this point in the game he probably has qualifying issues. Probably the reason almost everyone has backed off.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT