ADVERTISEMENT

Did I hear correctly...

jamasterj

MI Regular
Dec 3, 2001
I'm watching the ootsa vs. wku game and the announcer just said with confidence, "there is no other team in this conference with more history or tradition than western Kentucky." SMH

Reactions: MineroFanatico
open-uri20150422-12561-1yg70ed_92422650.jpeg

I'm watching the ootsa vs. wku game and the announcer just said with confidence, "there is no other team in this conference with more history or tradition than western Kentucky." SMH
Maybe he was talking about moonshine?

I was expecting for his colleague to step in and correct him by reminding him of our little school tucked away in west Texas. Nada, oh well, must be millennials.

I loved this gem towards the end of the game, "and he quickly goes to the basket quick."

According to WK fans on the C-USA board, WKU has 23 trips to the NCAA to UTEP's 17. They have 1 final 4 appearance and 0 championships to UTEP's 1 final 4 and 1 championship. And so forth and so on. I think UTEP's national championship trumps the rest.

According to WK fans on the C-USA board, WKU has 23 trips to the NCAA to UTEP's 17. They have 1 final 4 appearance and 0 championships to UTEP's 1 final 4 and 1 championship. And so forth and so on. I think UTEP's national championship trumps the rest.

I don't think that's debatable.

It's like Lebron saying he is the greatest before the rings... Championships should be worth more points that just a trip to the tourney... They actually won the whole damn thing! Go Miners and f ODU, and WKU too :)

Then by his logic The Buffalo Bills must be a dynasty as well. Four straight Super Bowl (losses) speak for themselves.

Which thread? I can't find it.

Kentuckians are really nice people in my opinion and WKU is an asset to the conference, too. They're program just hasn't been what is was prior to their arrival CUSA. Second, the commentators tend to get caught up in the moment of the game and "alternative facts" rolls off their tongue. I'd take some of those commentators over Teich any day of the week to be honest.

Reactions: El Paso Sports Fan
gty_taylor_swift_kanye_vma_2009_js_150209_12x5_1600.jpg

Yo Western Kentucky Basketball I know you have a lot of history, I'm really proud of you.... I'mma let you finish but UTEP has way more basketball history.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT