ADVERTISEMENT

Dimel re: run game

unihorn

MI Miner Maniac
Dec 1, 2007
Just said the run game has been efficient. It’s not that they haven’t run the ball well, it’s that they haven’t run the ball a lot.

Bwahahahaha

Just said the run game has been efficient. It’s not that they haven’t run the ball well, it’s that they haven’t run the ball a lot.

Bwahahahaha
But but but he's a super nice guy. He knows how to make a positive out of a negative.
Just said it on TV. Pretty much exact quote.

This is like a guy saying he’s batting 1000 (but he’s only gotten laid once.)

If I’m Wilson, and he loses to NMSU, I’d fire him — Senter too.
He should have NEVER been extended after the second half of last season. Dimel should have been held to his word.

Last edited:
No joke. Seriously.
Maybe I should call Julie and have them buy a new house from you so you will support them like you did Price and Kugler......(yep....I have them in my phone)

Real-estate agents are flaky....they will NEVER talk bad about a client so they can have repeat sales.....#fact

Again, we had a very bad first game. We looked decent against OU. Fire Dimel and Senter? Y'all be nuts. Senter has good coaches working for him. Go ahead, knock the volleyball coach....softball....golf.....track....All y'all got is your continued hate for Dimel. We SHOULD have beaten NT. We didn't. shit happens. If we don't get to 7 wins, I will call for his head too. But dammit......chill

Maybe I should call Julie and have them buy a new house from you so you will support them like you did Price and Kugler......(yep....I have them in my phone)

Real-estate agents are flaky....they will NEVER talk bad about a client so they can have repeat sales.....#fact

Again, we had a very bad first game. We looked decent against OU. Fire Dimel and Senter? Y'all be nuts. Senter has good coaches working for him. Go ahead, knock the volleyball coach....softball....golf.....track....All y'all got is your continued hate for Dimel. We SHOULD have beaten NT. We didn't. shit happens. If we don't get to 7 wins, I will call for his head too. But dammit......chill
7 wins?

Reactions: axingfools1
Yessir!....we had a great season last year. It was supposed to be better this year. We don't hit 7, fire his ass.
I could see us finishing 6-6 then win a shity bowl for his 7th. Then he would be the first coach to win a bowl game and only the third time we've had consecutive winning seasons in 55 years.

Etch his name into the Miner football HOF.

We’ve been chillin for 4+ years. Times up!

I supported Dimel, too. It's all there. Drank the Price cool aid and I still believe to this very damn day it was still a good hire. He brought in OU and UT for regular season games. Not so good assistant hires and embarrassing losses to NMSU and that punch to the gut loss to ECU (They embarrassed UTEP at their place too) that fans can't exorcize doomed him.

In walks in the meanest, bad ass of a head coach from the NFL and UTEP alum to take over. He came in with a chip on his shoulder (called Price tenure a dumpster fire and blamed Price on lackadaisical team enforcement and rules) and vowed, "If I don't get us to a bowl by year three..." infamous comment. I loved his moxy, his bravado, his in you face honesty. I was literally drunk and happy as hell as I saw Aaron Jones drag three Tech players across the goal line. He juked, stiff armed and slithered through any defense. USM cheap shotted AJ and Miners fans didn't have to get angry, Kugler laid into that ump/ref so bad I thought he blew out the guys ear drum as a Rand Atlas arterial veined map appeared on Kugler's neck. This was it, we could now talk shit to La Tech, who owned UTEP. The come back at NMSU. The gut wrenching win against MTSU to become bowl eligible. AJ left but Kugler brought in Texas HS's best 4A back. He was bringing in the EP talent, local were pleased. He was going into "Hutch" JC (Dimel's backyard) and competing for O lineman. The loses mounted. Ticket sales were getting really bad. AJ's last game against UNT was kind of embarrassing (But Kugler literally insulted the fans. He didn't need fair weather fans. He did some out reach, but it was minimal. High school visits mainly).

The the bucked tooth, meth cooked teeth with long greasy hair and red spotted face of UTEP football history came back, "Remember me f%&$'ers!! I'm back biatch!"

Yup, I supported all three. Good men.

But Dimel is 1-7 and the Fresno State game appears to be a mirage. Dimel will take it on his shoulders. "Golly gee, the ball bounced the wrong way" is too familiar.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: shyminer81
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT