ADVERTISEMENT

disturbing realization

Minerforlife

MI Hall of Famer
Sep 11, 2013
Im sitting here watching the Southland Conference final and i realize we wouldnt finish in the top two in that conference. SFA and SHSU are better than we are. Let that sink in Floyd's fifth season we have fallen behind SFA and SHSU. SFA won a tournament game last year and could make a deep run this year. Meanwhile we sit here constantly making excuses for Floyd while our program fall farther and farther back.

This post was edited on 3/14 9:00 PM by Minerforlife

I blame Doc for all of this.
laugh.r191677.gif

I'm watching I don't agree necessarily. What I'll say is Utep could either beat those two teams or lose by 15, because Floyd teams have shown No Consistency. This year coulda been so different if instead of counting on CJ which he should've known was the answer at PG and should have gotten a PG transfer. This year's coaches on UTEP grade out with a D-

Originally posted by Minerforlife:
Im sitting here watching the Southland Conference final and i realize we wouldnt finish in the top two in that conference. SFA and SHSU are better than we are. Let that sink in Floyd's fifth season we have fallen behind SFA and SHSU. SFA won a tournament game last year and could make a deep run this year. Meanwhile we sit here constantly making excuses for Floyd while our program fall farther and farther back.

This post was edited on 3/14 9:00 PM by Minerforlife
But we have higher attendance than them and won the 1966 National Title, doesn't that mean anything? Oh it doesn't? Okay, carry on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT