• Yes

Votes: 28 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 16 36.4%

• Total voters

JCorona

MI Miner Maniac
Jun 15, 2014
Curious to know how many readers are currently living in El Paso.

Home of The Cowboys, Rangers, Mavericks, Stars, Mustangs and semi close to Horned Frogs and Eagles but my heart is still "Down in the West Texas town of El Paso". This place I live in has no Mexican food to be found. They have something over here, but I don't know what it is.

Guys! Don't answer! This is exactly what the government illuminati want. They'll come for you and take away your TV remotes, leaving you completely clueless.

Don't do it!

lieb (er... possibly lieb)

Guys! Don't answer! This is exactly what the government illuminati want. They'll come for you and take away your TV remotes, leaving you completely clueless.

Don't do it!

lieb (er... possibly lieb)

There has to be an orange and blue robed group somewhere in El Paso! Over the years when I have listened to an interview of Bob Stull by Kappy on the Big 600, Kap gives his thumb on the pulse of local Miner fans questions to Stull who sometimes has responded with "That's not what I hear?" Who in the f*&^ is Bob talking to then? Teich? Bernie? Minerforlife associates/friends/acquaintances of the 12 man club members? Do they hang out in the basement of the old former masonic order building in downtown?

Reactions: develman and UTEP05
There has to be an orange and blue robed group somewhere in El Paso! Over the years when I have listened to an interview of Bob Stull by Kappy on the Big 600, Kap gives his thumb on the pulse of local Miner fans questions to Stull who sometimes has responded with "That's not what I hear?" Who in the f*&^ is Bob talking to then? Teich? Bernie? Minerforlife associates/friends/acquaintances of the 12 man club members? Do they hang out in the basement of the old former masonic order building in downtown?

Oh, this is too easy: Bob hears the voices in his head. And since his head is empty, the echo chamber effect makes him think he's hearing many, many UTEP fans

lieb

PS: I have been directed to say that these remarks are made entirely in jest. Bob's voices are really loud.

Reactions: UTEP05
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT