ADVERTISEMENT

Does basketball practice start Friday?

Epsilon you said,

"I don't put UTEP down all the time. I am a UTEP fan not a UTEP puppet. A fan sets the bar high and wants UTEP to kick ass on a national level. A puppet is satisfied with any result and always has an excuse for poor performance, and gets butt hurt all the time when anyone questions poor performance. I am just tired of our sorry excuse for an athletic director we have and is slowly regressing UTEP towards a Sun Belt level school for sports. Then on top of that we have a dead end basketball coach who gets contract extensions for doing nothing, cause our AD is an idiot, so the only two circumstances in which he will leave is if another school hires him(which won't happen), or he retires(but our AD will let him stay as long as Floyd wants to keep coaching). Then he turns down a mountain west bid to stay in conference that sucks ass.

Now can you trolls please stop derailing the thread and stop with the personal attacks. And answer my question on Wilms that I posted above."

An objective onlooker would have absolutely no idea that you are a UTEP basketball fan. Football might be different as I've seen a bit more of a balance to your posts in that regard. You cannot hide, nor deny, your disdain for the bb program though. It is not all rainbows and unicorns as chi so typically pointed out, yet as a fan one might be at least somewhat optimistic that things just might get a little better, perhaps even a lot better. There is plenty of reason to be hopeful this year. Maybe you're just protecting a fragile heart that has all but been broken and beyond repair. You mention that you're tired of Stull, Floyd and the direction UTEP bb has been going for the past while...I think everybody knows that by now. You saying it over and over demonstrates a lack of intelligence on your part, not those who are asking you to sing a different tune. Everybody defines "fan" differently, and maybe you are one, I don't know, but I have a difficult time seeing it. To each their own though.
Well said Coog!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT