ADVERTISEMENT

DONE

UTEPfan1966

MI VIP
Apr 26, 2016
After listening to Stull, I am DONE with utep.....to blow us off and basically sound like you are quoting your failing coaches is amazing. I can't believe he can go on air and throw that garbage out there. I have bled orange for 50 years....to hear this POS come on and say we have to be patient and give these guys time? F U...

I just spent $1600 for my basketball seats. I felt it was a good investment in the kids....I WAS WRONG...

great seats for sale.....

I am done.....

and yes....I won't be on here until many changes are made....F THIS S&*(

900x900px-LL-8e858f67_CurlyBillWellBye_zpsaa543fcc.jpeg

While we all feel that way at times, we want action/improvement now, truth is that we are just seen as noise in the background. Most AD's and coaches say to ignore the noise and keep working. That is what they, the UTEP admin and coaches are doing. We won't, and shouldn't, be happy with that as an answer but it is true. We are noise. We affect nothing. But at least we get to air our frustrations.

I didn't hear the interview, does anyone have a link? If he said what you guys said then I completely understand why so many fans who donate their money would be angry. He's turning the few loyal UTEP fans into your average "UTEP sucks" fan.

Reactions: FarWestTexas
See they are even getting to us!!! Everyone is settling for mediocrity and trying to have the coaches fired when our mantra should be calling for bob stulls head..... well played bob well played

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT