ADVERTISEMENT

Donors - What Has Been Their Reaction to Realignment?

chuwy9

Starter
May 11, 2012
EPTX
So anyone have any knowledge on how donors have reacted to conference realignment desmadre?

Any donors react negatively? Indifference?

Reactions: nattybry
What about season ticket holders? Will they want to continue renewing with a reconstituted conference made up of FCS and indy programs?

Give me something to donate towards. The posts about UNT were right about one thing: at least they have a plan. I can't donate towards an indoor practice facility if UTEP has no plans to build one. Or better training table or whatever it is we need.

I understand the frustration that many have expressed on here, but I am optimistic about the new chapter moving forward. My hope is that with a seemingly renewed support from the university president and with a continuance of improvement in athletics (which I personally believe is occurring), UTEP can move forward in the years ahead, whether that is with Mountain West or another conference. I’ll continue to support athletics, especially football, with donations and season tickets as long as I see some breath of life and some passion from the powers that be. CUSA has suffered these past several years, but I see an upward trajectory for UTEP, as crazy as it seems.

I understand the frustration that many have expressed on here, but I am optimistic about the new chapter moving forward. My hope is that with a seemingly renewed support from the university president and with a continuance of improvement in athletics (which I personally believe is occurring), UTEP can move forward in the years ahead, whether that is with Mountain West or another conference. I’ll continue to support athletics, especially football, with donations and season tickets as long as I see some breath of life and some passion from the powers that be. CUSA has suffered these past several years, but I see an upward trajectory for UTEP, as crazy as it seems.
I love your optimism but I feel like UTEP is going to need significant investment or serious wins going forward if we want to move upward. UTEP has to significantly up the FB coach salary and upgrade facilities.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT