ADVERTISEMENT

embarrassing to the entire fan base

Originally posted by topminer:
That's hilarious--you've hidden under several monikers on this site, Music (Bob).
My name's not Bob and I haven't hidden under several monikers on this site. Try stating facts before you try accusing somebody of something and looking like a fool in the process.

Caught up in your own lies again, Bob. You have a practice of hiding, such as the whole time period UTEP was on a 6-game winning streak. You only come out and gloat when the team loses with your anonymous attacks, which has been your practice since you were banned under your other monikers. You have been attacking Floyd since Day 1 of your Chih/Fox News intern reincarnation. Be careful who you call a fool, Bob.

This post was edited on 3/14 3:06 AM by topminer

Caught up in your own lies again, Bob. You have a practice of hiding, such as the whole time period UTEP was on a 6-game winning streak. You only come out and gloat when the team loses with your anonymous attacks, which has been your practice since you were banned under your other monikers. You have been attacking Floyd since Day 1 of your Chih/Fox News intern reincarnation. Be careful who you call a fool, Bob.

This post was edited on 3/14 3:06 AM by topminer
Again, I'm not Bob.

I was here throughout the whole season, don't think you were though. I always praised UTEP when they did well and never once gloated when UTEP lost.

I have never attacked Floyd at all. In fact, I even praised him throughout the season. I have never attacked anybody on here. It seems you like to though. Not sure who you think I am, but you have the wrong person.

Originally posted by El Paso Chihuahuas:

That's hilarious--you've hidden under several monikers on this site, Music (Bob).
My name's not Bob and I haven't hidden under several monikers on this site. Try stating facts before you try accusing somebody of something and looking like a fool in the process.
El Paso Chihuahuas:

1. Have you ever had a different user / screen / nick name at this forum?

2. Is this your first and only user / screen / nick name?

Originally posted by MistaBinks:

El Paso Chihuahuas:

Already been answered many times. If you don't remember what I stated, then I can't help you. Don't ask silly questions again because you will not receive any response next time.

This post was edited on 3/14 5:00 AM by El Paso Chihuahuas

Actually, I'm not against that,if you make six figures that comes with responsibilities and expectations and if you fail to meet them, be prepared to be criticized. Those coaches are lucky that El Pasoans generally are nicer, more accepting of mediocrity, and respectful of legacy to be more hostile. Most universities with 12,000 seat arenas, that pay 500,000 for a coach, that lead their conference in attendance and dollars, would not bring back a coaching staff with one NIT appearance in five years.

To our resident huckster (Chih/Music/Bob)--Talk about a bait and switch posting. You remain anonymous on this board so that you can constantly attack Floyd and hope that your real identity is not revealed. You have been doing this from the day you changed your moniker to Chih after being banned. It appears as though you have an unreasonable stiffy (love/hate feelings) for our present coach (as is the case of all spurned lovers). Now prepare your response to this posting so you can practice your double-speak for your Faux News apprenticeship (and get ready for them to spurn you as well--it will be another case of jilted love, so get used to it...).

This post was edited on 3/14 12:06 PM by topminer

Thanks. I didn't mean to offend those of you that are satisfied with not making the Tournament for a 5th straight year. I guess making the tournament is too much to ask with this staff.

Just for the record, that's not me. I actually have a pic of me on my Twitter account. I don't hide under a logo pic.
What is your Twitter handle so we can all see?

Originally posted by STCarlosEP:
Thanks. I didn't mean to offend those of you that are satisfied with not making the Tournament for a 5th straight year. I guess making the tournament is too much to ask with this staff.
BS, you meant to offend when you send a tweet directly to the Coaches twitter account that he reads. That isn't making a general comment, that is attacking the recipient. Grow up, show some respect and sensitivity!!!!

I most certainly am depressed after yesterday's outcome. This program has gone way too long without earning a berth to the NCAA tournament.

I am trying to refrain from hitting the "Panic" botton.

Shouldn't the coach be recruiting players instead of responding to "attacks"? Sorry that you are happy with Floyd's tenure here at UTEP. Unlike you, I have expectations and won't settle for losing to MTSU. They were playing their 3rd game in 3 days and the coaching staff was out coached, again. Maybe Cantu and company should spend less time responding to tweets and actually prepare their players for garbage teams like MTSU.

I most certainly am depressed after yesterday's outcome. This program has gone way too long without earning a berth to the NCAA tournament.

I am trying to refrain from hitting the "Panic" botton.
Who do you hold accountable for that?

ST Carlos EP -

Ok, I'll bite on your stupid posts. ST Carlos EP - glad your opinion is the only one that counts and make general assertions about anyone else who has a different opinion. Where did I say I didn't have expectations?? You can talk to my wife, I was major pissed yesterday and after each one of your losses as I know we easily could have won each game (other than the LA Tech games which we didn't even show up for.) Does that sound like someone that doesn't give a damn with no expectations????.

I have been going to UTEP basketball and football games as a season ticket holder since 1983 and many games back into the late 70's as a student. So before you think someone that has a different opinion is somehow beneath you, look at how this thread started, not the only one that thinks you are an embarassment.

IF you really think "MTSU is a garbage team." Than you do not know basketball. Should we have won that game, yes. Should someone have covered Mr 3 point shooter yesterday, yes. Do I wish we win more games and also the ones that really matter? Hell yes!!! I still would rather have Floyd and his assistants that are building something, however how slowly it may be than starting over every 3-4 years.

I believe Floyd and his staff will ultimately be held accountable. Does that mean they will be fired this year? No, and I do not believe they should be.

Again, I am refraining from hitting the "Panic" botton. I have never been a bandwagon fan during our highs and lows.

I hung in with Kugler during the low points of this last season, and we certainly did have a few less than stellar outings.

Unlike some who gloat everytime something goes wrong with our sports programs, I prefer to keep the big picture in mind.

Admittedly, the big picture in basketball is a bit strained right now.

Re: ST Carlos EP -

Originally posted by PickAx:
Ok, I'll bite on your stupid posts. ST Carlos EP - glad your opinion is the only one that counts and make general assertions about anyone else who has a different opinion. Where did I say I didn't have expectations?? You can talk to my wife, I was major pissed yesterday and after each one of your losses as I know we easily could have won each game (other than the LA Tech games which we didn't even show up for.) Does that sound like someone that doesn't give a damn with no expectations????.

I have been going to UTEP basketball and football games as a season ticket holder since 1983 and many games back into the late 70's as a student. So before you think someone that has a different opinion is somehow beneath you, look at how this thread started, not the only one that thinks you are an embarassment.

IF you really think "MTSU is a garbage team." Than you do not know basketball. Should we have won that game, yes. Should someone have covered Mr 3 point shooter yesterday, yes. Do I wish we win more games and also the ones that really matter? Hell yes!!! I still would rather have Floyd and his assistants that are building something, however how slowly it may be than starting over every 3-4 years.
I did not say my opinion was the only one that mattered, but everyone should be calling for change with the basketball program. Everyone!

That's great you have been season ticket holder for xyz years, what has UTEP shown you for all of your support?

MTSU is garbage, here's who they beat this year: Ohio Valley,Southern, NAU, USA, Akron, Chattanooga, and Tennessee St. Wow, what a great team that is! They will be a fitting garbage participant in this garbage league, that UTEP can't even win!

So you would rather "build something" than go to the NCAA Tournament? Billy Gillispie started from an awful position and got us to the tournament the next season. Then the next coach came in and rode his coattails to another NCAA bid, after he left, another coach came in and "built something" and go us to the Tournament in 4 years. Going to the tournament is the only thing that matters.

Re: ST Carlos EP -

I did not say my opinion was the only one that mattered, but everyone should be calling for change with the basketball program. Everyone!
See this statement says proves my point that yours is the only one that matters. I would rather go to the NCAA every year, not just once every 3-4 years.

Originally posted by Mitch:

Originally posted by MistaBinks:

Originally posted by Mitch:

El Paso Chihuahuas:

Already been answered many times. If you don't remember what I stated, then I can't help you. Don't ask silly questions again because you will not receive any response next time.

This post was edited on 3/14 5:00 AM by Mitch
1. You are not a mod. You only cry to the mod. You do not get to tell people what to do.
2. What is the harm in answering the question again?

I saw the tweet. It's ok to be upset with the coaching.. But that's immature and childish to tell a coach to pack up and leave.

What does that accomplish? They already know that UTEP fans feel let down.

There is one thing to be mad and one thing to be immature and childish. Your Tweet was immature and childish.

Originally posted by Pony10:
Coward.
lol Call me names all you want. I really don't care. I exposed you and showed everybody how dumb you are. It's better you leave the board than looking sillier. You can do what you want, just trying to help you. ;)

Dude/chick - it's embarrasing that we've taken so much space on this board, reach me personally so that I can continue to school your ass and put you in your place.

Dude/chick - it's embarrasing that we've taken so much space on this board, reach me personally so that I can continue to school your ass and put you in your place.
lol Ok tough guy on the Internet. You're so hilarious. I love how you think you've schooled me.

In fact, since I know you have nothing else going on in your life, I'll admit that you schooled me. You are the best. You are smart. You are the best UTEP fan on this board. You are a genius. You might even be part of MENSA. Feel better now?

This post was edited on 3/14 11:00 PM by El Paso Chihuahuas

You are the wannabe tough guy on the internet, that's why you don't want us to see your pic on your twitter handle, b/c it will be exactly what we thought you would look like, or even worse, what are you afraid of???

You are the wannabe tough guy on the internet, that's why you don't want us to see your pic on your twitter handle, b/c it will be exactly what we thought you would look like, or even worse, what are you afraid of???
I don't claim to be tough. I'm not the one saying to take this outside the board. You're like the guy at the bar who wants to fight outside. I don't fight people like that. I fight with my words. Unfortunately, you can't keep up so you use the same excuses over and over again and call me names.

I don't care what anybody thinks what I look like. I'm comfortable myself and I can walk in my own two shoes confidently. The problem is that you don't have confidence.

Ok,continue to try to deflect........I really don't think you realize how bad you look/sound on this board.......you very much try to overcompensate, way too much, we all know what that means...

So why don't you answer - what is your twitter handle?
What does it matter? If I'm going to insult somebody on Twitter, I definitely will not use a logo pic.
What's insulting is the Miners play vs MTSU. You're just someone that makes claims and then goes back and refuses to answer. If you're gonna call someone for not having a pic of themselves, you better be prepared for people to ask for yours. You bring up some valid points, but most of the time, you're just a reverse troll. So show us your Twitter handle or shut up. If you didn't want to show us, don't bring it up. You just had to add your two cents and now you don't want to. Baby.

Carlos, say whatever you want, your entitled, but dont embaress yourself by including Coach Cantu on your idiotic tweet. This guy is a professional. Unlike your immature rants! And to boot, you have a pic of Clyde? Spare our program, please.

Psycho Clyde.

Actually, you did. Trolls like you generally write things that they hope will offend fans. If you weren't a complete idiot you'd realize that UTEP has an excellent coaching staff. Has this been a disappointing season? Absolutely. However, this team has still had a winning record and has played very well at times. Would I swap places with NMSU? No way. They have a pretty good team but they are in the NCAA's only because they are the best of a miserable league. Should LaTech fire their coach because they were upset in the tournament? Upsets happen this time of year all the time. Maybe you should become a Kentucky "fan". They are undefeated - as of now, anyway. Go away.

What does it matter? If I'm going to insult somebody on Twitter, I definitely will not use a logo pic.
What's insulting is the Miners play vs MTSU. You're just someone that makes claims and then goes back and refuses to answer. If you're gonna call someone for not having a pic of themselves, you better be prepared for people to ask for yours. You bring up some valid points, but most of the time, you're just a reverse troll. So show us your Twitter handle or shut up. If you didn't want to show us, don't bring it up. You just had to add your two cents and now you don't want to. Baby.
A reverse troll? lol I don't even know what that is.

You're not getting it. I don't have to answer you. I would never call out a coach on Twitter. I don't care if UTEP won 5 games this season- it's just not going to happen. And IF I called a coach out on Twitter, I would have a pic of myself and not hide under a logo photo.

You are not starting off great on this board. People think nobody likes me on this board, but I can guarantee you ZERO people like your posts on here.

You're not getting it. I don't have to answer you. I would never call out a coach on Twitter. I don't care if UTEP won 5 games this season- it's just not going to happen. And IF I called a coach out on Twitter, I would have a pic of myself and not hide under a logo photo.

You are not starting off great on this board. People think nobody likes me on this board, but I can guarantee you ZERO people like your posts on here.
You would never call out a coach on twitter? WTF? That is exactly what you did ST Carlos Even his wife comes on twitter and has too say something about your posts. That is exactly what you did.

calling out the coach

Originally posted by PickAx:

You would never call out a coach on twitter? WTF? That is exactly what you did ST Carlos Even his wife comes on twitter and has too say something about your posts. That is exactly what you did.
I was the one who said that, not him. You quoted my post.

Be upset all you want, but show some dignity. Classless at it's finest. Bad coaching or not,you need to learn some manners.

I too am not happy with how the season ended, but would never tell someone to pack up and leave. It makes you look immature and shallow.

Don't even think Chih would stoop that low.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT