ADVERTISEMENT

#EPMAD Socks.

UTEPDefense

MI Hall of Famer
Oct 8, 2002
I received a pair of #EPMAD socks in the mail today from UTEP. The letter that came with them said that they are going out to all people who have donated over $100 to UTEP. There was also a small Thank You note inside the sock package which was written by a track athlete.

Just wondering how many on this board have also received these socks? If not, then with a new AD and Coaches, now is a good time to support a fresh start within our Athletic Department if you haven't done so already.

They should mail some out that say NMSU sucks

I have sure you can make those yourself.

NMSU sucks at everything. They suck so bad they had to go to overtime to win their bowl game against a team that finished with a losing record and they go to the Big Dance so much, but can't win a game.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShovelMan66
https://utepathletics.com/news/2018/7/17/general-make-a-difference-and-get-these-epmad-socks.aspx

There you go. UTEP's goal is to have total 4,000 donors and they currently have 1,000. It doesn't state how many new donors there are since Senter arrived, but obviously there were more than 0 donors when Bob Stull retired, so there can't be 1,000 NEW donors.
So the number 100k is confirmed. Do you not have a gf or a life that keeps you occupied from arguing over petty shit on the internet with strangers?

So the number 100k is confirmed. Do you not have a gf or a life that keeps you occupied from arguing over petty shit on the internet with strangers?

It's confirmed that UTEP has at least 1,000 donors who have donated over $100. There are not 1,000 NEW donors. I am not sure what you are trying to argue.

I have a great life. I hope you have a great one as well.

And where did I say they were new? My original statement and I’ll quote it.

The socks have not made UTEP an additional $100k so far. The people that donated were giving money irregardless of receiving the socks.

I got the socks because my ticket requires a donation higher than $100. The socks were just a nice surprise.

The money that is additional is all the new money that is donated from the time the incentive to donate for the socks was advertised.

The socks have not made UTEP an additional $100k so far. The people that donated were giving money irregardless of receiving the socks.

I got the socks because my ticket requires a donation higher than $100. The socks were just a nice surprise.

The money that is additional is all the new money that is donated from the time the incentive to donate for the socks was advertised.
Everyone that has a pair of socks has helped UTEP fundraise an additional 100k so far.

Everyone that has a pair of socks has helped UTEP fundraise an additional 100k so far.

The donations were made long before the socks were introduced. We are well behind where we should be. There is not very much new money flowing into the program yet. It's all 9n Dimel.

Reactions: El Paso 1
The donations were made long before the socks were introduced. We are well behind where we should be. There is not very much new money flowing into the program yet. It's all 9n Dimel.
I understand that. My point is that everyone holding a pair of socks with the exception of the person on Twitter who correctly guessed they were Terry’s have contributed to raise 100k so far. Whether that donation was done last month, last year, last week, yesterday, or today is irrelevant. They have all helped UTEP raise 100k.

I understand that. My point is that everyone holding a pair of socks with the exception of the person on Twitter who correctly guessed they were Terry’s have contributed to raise 100k so far. Whether that donation was done last month, last year, last week, yesterday, or today is irrelevant. They have all helped UTEP raise 100k.

And your point is? There is no ADDITIONAL money.

What’s your point? Prior to everyone donating money there was none. Now there’s an additional 100k.

I am just disputing your original comment: "Those socks have made UTEP an additional 100k so far."

That comment is 100% false. The socks have nothing to do with the donations.

Minerforlife and I already tried explaining it you. I can't help it if you can't understand it.

Reactions: ShovelMan66
I said the words “those socks” the sentence should have been “people with” “those socks have made UTEP an additional 100k so far.”

I think that probably clarifies things pretty good by itself.

I said the words “those socks” the sentence should have been “people with” “those socks have made UTEP an additional 100k so far.”

I think that probably clarifies things pretty good by itself.

You're finally learning how to write a proper sentence. Good job!

You're finally learning how to write a proper sentence. Good job!
That’s the third time in this thread I write that sentence. I’m glad it only took you three tries to finally figure it out.

My point is that everyone holding a pair of socks with the exception of the person on Twitter who correctly guessed they were Terry’s have contributed to raise 100k so far.

That’s the third time in this thread I write that sentence. I’m glad it only took you three tries to finally figure it out.

Just admit that you were wrong and move on. Admitting you're wrong is not that hard to do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT