ADVERTISEMENT

Evan Gilyard: Facts

Throwing your team under the bus as a coach isn't cool. Terry has his issues this isn't one I thought I would see.

Good luck next year fellas
Throwing two returning players (two since I feel Kobe Magee is not a D-1 player and was the worst offer Floyd handed out), and a bunch of walk on practice players isn't throwing your team under the bus. We didn't even have a roster when Floyd left is basically what he's saying, this false Rodney Terry slander needs to stop on this board until next October......

Throwing your team under the bus as a coach isn't cool. Terry has his issues this isn't one I thought I would see.

Good luck next year fellas
Nope. He made Gilyard part of the offense from the get go. Gilyard is too good of a talent to let go. IMO, it was the other way around.

Just going from street rumor, and I mean street rumors, Gilyard appeared frustrated with some of the new young guns Terry brought in; not personality wise, but maturity wise.

Reactions: FixMyCrown
Nope. He made Gilyard part of the offense from the get go. Gilyard is too good of a talent to let go. IMO, it was the other way around.

Just going from street rumor, and I mean street rumors, Gilyard appeared frustrated with some of the new young guns Terry brought in; not personality wise, but maturity wise.

I wonder if Gilyad's frustration was with how hard they worked? I do recall that Hawkins, Lathon and Ezeagu would go out and shoot/practice after games on several occasions. I like EG3 and wish him well but IMO he left because he knew he was not going to get playing time. I have said many times on here that the transfers that were sitting out would crush the starters at practice.

I wonder if Gilyad's frustration was with how hard they worked? I do recall that Hawkins, Lathon and Ezeagu would go out and shoot/practice after games on several occasions. I like EG3 and wish him well but IMO he left because he knew he was not going to get playing time. I have said many times on here that the transfers that were sitting out would crush the starters at practice.
lol dont believe everything you hear on the street!

I actually think CRT had every intention of keeping Gilyard at the beginning of the season. Something happened during the start of the season and then Archie became available. That is when everything changed and the writing was on the wall that Gilyard would not be back. I do think that CRT was frustrated with Gilyard's inability to defend against bigger guards. I really liked Gilyard and wish him well.

Reactions: Lil_Train
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT