ADVERTISEMENT

#FireFloyd

Starts with Bob Stull. How much more money could be raised if he wasn't an a dull, arrogant, d**k?

As for me, not now. But come late spring or summer accountability needs to be laid down in some form. Professors and researchers need to explain for poor research or class performance and Floyd should be no exception, no matter the weight their name may carry.

But right now for me.... it's #drubODU.

Next year, Floyd will be able to build around Harris, Willms and Thomas and supposedly the incoming players as he says are very talented, we'll see. This year at the very least gives hope for next year, but u never know with Floyd's teams. Making it to the NCAA or accepting a CBI and winning that would at least help take the bad taste out of many Miner Fans mouth at least for this year.

Reactions: El Paso Sports Fan
Just seems like yesterday I was defending Floyd after Winn left the program. Although I would have never predicted the turn around this program has taken, it is nice to see the team back on track. The Miners are playing with confidence and are poised to do something special. Who was the last team in CUSA to have a losing overall record or close to it and come back and win the tournament's automatic bid? UAB? Not sure.

Just seems like yesterday I was defending Floyd after Winn left the program. Although I would have never predicted the turn around this program has taken, it is nice to see the team back on track. The Miners are playing with confidence and are poised to do something special. Who was the last team in CUSA to have a losing overall record or close to it and come back and win the tournament's automatic bid? UAB? Not sure.
Easy I'll never forget. 2010 Houston. Finished the regular season 15-15 (7-9). Won four straight in Tulsa to earn the autobid.

Thanks....I hope we have a similar run this year.
Me too. The overall record will be identical if we defend our homecourt. Interesting thing about that UH team is they played Maryland close. Coach Penders retired afterwards. It took him six years to get to the NCAA tournament with UH.

Although their record doesn't show it, that UH team was good and gave us fits each time we played them that year...especially in the tourney.

Reactions: allminer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT