ADVERTISEMENT

Floyd for prez, Stull a genius.

Floyd can flat-out coach. By beating MTSU, they can officially beat anybody in the conference; that's all we really need to have a chance in the conference tourney, that and the first-round bye that is within grasp. If he can keep the playmakers on the team next season and keep his recruiting class together, the future looks bright next season. But that's the question.

Floyd can flat-out coach. By beating MTSU, they can officially beat anybody in the conference; that's all we really need to have a chance in the conference tourney, that and the first-round bye that is within grasp. If he can keep the playmakers on the team next season and keep his recruiting class together, the future looks bright next season. But that's the question.

This is exactly how Floyd and Stull will spin it to us.

Barring any major scandal (I don't see Floyd getting a cheerleader pregnant), it's a done deal he's back next year. We all know that. It is what it is. This team has become suddenly fun to watch and root for. I'll just see how far they can ride this horse...enjoy it, and wait for the drama next year. Maybe, just maybe, there will finally be none.

Barring any major scandal (I don't see Floyd getting a cheerleader pregnant), it's a done deal he's back next year. We all know that. It is what it is. This team has become suddenly fun to watch and root for. I'll just see how far they can ride this horse...enjoy it, and wait for the drama next year. Maybe, just maybe, there will finally be none.

The whole Rabedeaux cheerleader story is a total crock, by the way. Widely rumored but never happened

I guess some ladies came out to have some fun vise pointing out this great win.

Go Miners.

Oh, but wasn't he fired? I can't remember for sure.

He used to come on here and post as music222. Then he got banned. He later posted as El Paso Chihuahuas but was banned again. Crazy guy even cane back as UTEP05. Kind of loser really. Except when he would get to the Sun Bowl in 20 minutes from his house. He was really fast!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT