ADVERTISEMENT

Floyd's contract

MinerInWisconsin

MI Miner Maniac
Nov 28, 2001
Reactions: UTEP05
Can we please stop complaining about Floyd!! Not gonna do us any good and it's soooo repetitive .... with what Floyd has coming in next year do people think this year are tryouts for next year?? Knowing what we have this year if you were the coach how would you change our style offensively/defensively?

Reactions: Cube Jack
Can we please stop complaining about Floyd!! Not gonna do us any good and it's soooo repetitive .... with what Floyd has coming in next year do people think this year are tryouts for next year?? Knowing what we have this year if you were the coach how would you change our style offensively/defensively?
I for one would think that this year is for tryouts for next year's team since it appears some will have to be gone due to over recruiting. Thing about this is why aren't Cameron, Barnes, and Moore playing more?

Maybe they are already in? I really liked what I saw of Barnes... I think he could help this team this year not sure why he isn't getting any time

Reactions: mikesarabia

Seriously? Talk about repetitive...

If you're always looking to next year, you are constantly glossing over this one. **** that!

Reactions: develman and UTEP05
CTMFOOrg.jpg

or

science-sarcasm-professor-frink-comic-book-guy-631.jpg
???

Every year has been a tryout for next year.

keep-calm-and-press-reset-button_design.png

Reactions: UTEP05
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT