ADVERTISEMENT

The Hoover House & Pancho Villa Stash House

FiliUTEP

MI Miner Maniac
Feb 1, 2010
Hoover House:
Is it true that the UTEP President lives in the Hoover House?
i never heard of this house before. Whats so special about it?
why not make into a restaurant?

Pancho Villa Stash House:
Why not fix this area up? I never heard of this house before. Instead of the of fixing u the arena area up.
They could make into a old town area. There is actual history there.

I've been to the Hoover House. 5 years ago when it turned 100, Natalicio opened it to the public. They gave tours. The President does live there.

Fili, go to your favorite social media, Instagram, and follow the local photographers. They put really good stuff on their posts, especially the older buildings. If you see a building that strikes your interest, google it. Don't waste your time on the haunted stuff. It's fun but distracts from El Paso's extremely rich history.

Reactions: kickballpro
This is a stupid post.... "make it a restaurant"... in the middle of residential zoning. The place was built in 1917 and housed UTEP presidents since 1965 but a so-called fan has never heard of it.
If its Historic they should do something with it. Its weird that they make the Utep president live there. There is a bunch of restaurants in residential areas.

Fili, go to your favorite social media, Instagram, and follow the local photographers. They put really good stuff on their posts, especially the older buildings. If you see a building that strikes your interest, google it. Don't waste your time on the haunted stuff. It's fun but distracts from El Paso's extremely rich history.
I do follow some of them. I'm really intrigued with the Pancho Villa Stash house. So much history down there . That whole neighborhood should probably be considered a historical landmark.

If its Historic they should do something with it. Its weird that they make the Utep president live there. There is a bunch of restaurants in residential areas.

Its an actual home in an actual neighborhood. Its not that big of a deal other than its tradition.

Reactions: SAMINERGIRL
Its an actual home in an actual neighborhood. Its not that big of a deal other than its tradition.
Okay but what about the Pancho Villa Stash house? There has to be more historical houses and buildings down there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT