ADVERTISEMENT

Funny UNT Fan.

Why ......were you that stupid that all it took was your pulse to get accepted????? Dude so what if the poll was skewed in our favor....can't you just be happy that we get any positive publicity. I know that you enjoy stirring the pot but your act is getting really old.......

Huh? I said anybody with a pulse gets in because the acceptance rate is 99%. That is a fact. Basically anybody that applies to UTEP gets in. I am not sure what you aren't understanding.

???????????????........really?????????????????????....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Yes really. I think it's dumb to trash other schools when they beat us year in and year out. I love making jokes and trashing other schools WHEN my school shows up. I think it's stupid to trash NMSU basketball when they beat us last year. Football, on the other hand, is fair game.

Actually we split the series last year, so yeah they beat us...after we beat them. I'm sure you'll spin it in a way where you're true team wins, whatever.

Actually we split the series last year, so yeah they beat us...after we beat them. I'm sure you'll spin it in a way where you're true team wins, whatever.

I know we did because I was at both games. They beat us, we didn't sweet NMSU. There is nothing to spin when I know we lost at home and won on the road. My point is some people here like to think we sweep NMSU every year.

Last edited:
Reactions: Epsilon00
40.gif

You're losing it chi...you're really losing it. Both teams won at home last year. Second, read the whole thread, you're the one and only person to even bring up enemas u. So who are these some people?

We are 1-3 against NMSU the past 2 years. You would think in year 4 and 5 with Floyd we would be sweeping them or be above .500 against them. In those past 3 loses against NMSU, they beat us by double digits, our only win we barely beat them. The only time Floyd swept them was with Barbee's players.

Reactions: El Paso Chihuahuas
We are 1-3 against NMSU the past 2 years. You would think in year 4 and 5 with Floyd we would be sweeping them or be above .500 against them. In those past 3 loses against NMSU, they beat us by double digits, our only win we barely beat them. The only time Floyd swept them was with Barbee's players.

For some of the others here:

51078187.jpg

And again, nothing to do with this thread. But you guys never, ever hijack.

This thread was my first post here in about 4 months. The good news is that my first post back has now recieved 50 responses, the bad news...........is that my first post back has now recieved 50 responses, which means that it went off the tracks somewhere.

Reactions: topminer
UTEP will never get Tier1. UTEP's graduation rate is at an amazing 12%. The tier 1 schools in texas are at like 50% for their graduation rates.

UTEP is just waiting for the Texas legislature to give them the official tag. Look it up yourself. Comparing to Harvard, I never said that you two jackasses. What I said is that Natalicio's long term planning and dedication worked.

Really chi? Using epsi's post as your argument? Ha, way too funny. You two are the reason this thread went to crap.

Last edited:
This thread was my first post here in about 4 months. The good news is that my first post back has now recieved 50 responses, the bad news...........is that my first post back has now recieved 50 responses, which means that it went off the tracks somewhere.

Now it's officially off the tracks. Wanted to make sure that horse was good and dead:D

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT