ADVERTISEMENT

Get UTEPs Marketing Group Ready!

Let’s think big here !!
Why think big when realistically a program who didn't have FBS in 2005 (when UTEP was rolling under MP) is now in the AAC, and is also 7-2 all-time against UTEP. (That is a UTSA-UTEP comparison)

Stull didn't think big, Senter is swinging and missing, I love UTEP and El Paso but we are far behind and can't keep up with the UTSA's, UNT's and shit even the Rice's LOL

Thinking big is 10 years past its time my dude, what can do you do for me now is the name of realignment and UTEP can't even score more than 13 points in a 60 minute football game much less sell tickets, grab donor dollars and upgrade facilities.....this conversation is getting old, UTEP is fine where they are in C-USA amid their lackluster circumstances, we should be happy UTEP is even FBS and in a conference at this point.

Why think big when realistically a program who didn't have FBS in 2005 (when UTEP was rolling under MP) is now in the AAC, and is also 7-2 all-time against UTEP. (That is a UTSA-UTEP comparison)

Stull didn't think big, Senter is swinging and missing, I love UTEP and El Paso but we are far behind and can't keep up with the UTSA's, UNT's and shit even the Rice's LOL

Thinking big is 10 years past its time my dude, what can do you do for me now is the name of realignment and UTEP can't even score more than 13 points in a 60 minute football game much less sell tickets, grab donor dollars and upgrade facilities.....this conversation is getting old, UTEP is fine where they are in C-USA amid their lackluster circumstances, we should be happy UTEP is even FBS and in a conference at this point.
Senter didn’t think big either, he hired Dimel, Terry, and Golding. He didn’t make splash hires.

Senter’s definition of a “good crowd” is 100% of them paying full price for overpriced tickets.

Damn Roy, you have just outlined my feeling of apathy regarding UTEP Football, and El Paso to tell you the truth.

Reactions: TxRdKiller

Miners are a 17 point favorite tonight.

UTEP and Rice big money boosters teamed up some years back to make a proposal to Big XII folks. Big XII entertained them for the free lunch according to rumors.

Unless Coach Golding exceeds year two expectations after a mass exodus and transfer laden off season, UTEP is entering another dark period. It will not get better under Dimel. UTEP basketball is literally in flux along with a conference who is in constant Beta mode and because this has happened a few times before, the fans, (local sports) media and boosters will once again be divided (the saddest part of all this).

I wouldn't even recommend UTEP to a FCS conference.

Reactions: MinerFan79

You’re 100% right. We need 10 plus years and F+*kloads of money just to catch up to the teams that passed us ten years ago. When all the major conferences make their new Super-Division we’re going to be in the new 2nd Division. I’m almost sure of it.

Reactions: denverutep
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT