ADVERTISEMENT

Hankins enters Portal

Everyone is leaving except the QBs. I wonder what the QBs will do? Whoever is the new coach will need to hit the transfer portal ASAP. What is Senter waiting for ?? We needed a new coach 4 weeks ago. He should've had one ready.

Everyone is leaving except the QBs. I wonder what the QBs will do? Whoever is the new coach will need to hit the transfer portal ASAP. What is Senter waiting for ?? We needed a new coach 4 weeks ago. He should've had one ready.
McConnell is almost certainly going to transfer, he has the game film showing what his ceiling is and some new coach will take a shot on him.

And the UTEP players that are leaving, are getting offers from CUSA schools. I dont understand why players transfer to teams in the same conference?? Isnt the goal to upgrade?

McConnell is almost certainly going to transfer, he has the game film showing what his ceiling is and some new coach will take a shot on him.
Nobody is going to want him. Nobody wanted him when Utep recruited him? That's another thing a lot of these players nobody wanted when Utep offered. What makes them think it will be different ?? I understand Hankins and Kelly. They will get offers. Idk about the others?? Some of them will probably be left out.

Nobody is going to want him. Nobody wanted him when Utep recruited him? That's another thing a lot of these players nobody wanted when Utep offered. What makes them think it will be different ?? I understand Hankins and Kelly. They will get offers. Idk about the others?? Some of them will probably be left out.
No one wanted him when he was throwing to JUCO WRs but now that he’s proved he can do it against D1 competition I can see him getting an offer somewhere.

And the UTEP players that are leaving, are getting offers from CUSA schools. I dont understand why players transfer to teams in the same conference?? Isnt the goal to upgrade?
I've never thought of this. Great point Fili

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT