ADVERTISEMENT

Harden quit

unihorn

MI Miner Maniac
Dec 1, 2007
Not sure he has the right stuff to take the Rockets to the promised land.

As a die hard Rockets fan I am sorely disappointed in Harden, D'Antoni, and the rest of the team. With Lenard out, in an elimination game, with home court advantage, we should have won fairly handily. Instead we rolled over and died. Pathetic.

Its whats wrong with datoni. He doesnt coach defense. His system is good for regular season but its not good for the playoffs.

It has everything to do with James Harden I have said since day one the Houston Rockets will never win a championship with him leading this team! He relies on getting to the basket and getting fouled it in the regular season it looks fantastic because the officials call those fouls but in the playoffs they let these go with regularity And he loses his punch. Add to the fact he is extremely lazy on defense and he always is pointing fingers there is no way he can be a leader of a championship team and I love the Rockets!! I honestly wish they would trade him for multiple draft picks either that or they need a star player around him.... he is not a leader .....and he always disappears when things matter and not to mention I can't stand his dribble by the halfourt line 20 seconds and try and find a good shot in 5 seconds crap!!

Last edited:
Reactions: unihorn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT