ADVERTISEMENT

Stefon Jackson # being Honored

If Zid could start making 3s...
Don’t hold your breath. He’s a terrible shooter outside of 10 feet. Always has been. Shot 17% from deep for Buffalo. Shooting 25% for the Miners. Not gonna change at this point. Has a 38% fg percentage overall. Not gonna cut it. He should be going to the hole as often as possible as that’s where he’s best…finishing from close in. He is who he is.

It was interesting to me that they only retired OT’s jersey and not Fili’s. I think they should have done both being they were a tandem and both here getting “honored.” I am happy with the fact that they are retiring players jerseys this year tho. As previously stated, the way they do it is so lackadaisical though

It was interesting to me that they only retired OT’s jersey and not Fili’s. I think they should have done both being they were a tandem and both here getting “honored.” I am happy with the fact that they are retiring players jerseys this year tho. As previously stated, the way they do it is so lackadaisical though

Omar and Stefon's jerseys were not retired. They were just honored and will be up in the rafters behind the retired jerseys.

I agree that Fili's jersey should have been honored as well.

Omar and Stefon's jerseys were not retired. They were just honored and will be up in the rafters behind the retired jerseys.

I agree that Fili's jersey should have been honored as well.
Oh wow, since it’s just honoring, Fili’s should had definitely been up there. What would be the difference of being honored/retired besides the number being in useable?

Oh wow, since it’s just honoring, Fili’s should had definitely been up there. What would be the difference of being honored/retired besides the number being in useable?

The difference is the retired jerseys are larger and are very easy to see in the rafters. The honored jerseys are behind them and the names are tough to make out.

• Sad
Reactions: MINER.JAY
One account disappears another one appears…

Yep, they are all trolls.

@KaneFan29 is @NoNCAAWinsSince1992

I haven't posted for years because of the trolls on here. It's nice and easier just to read the posts.

I didn't want anybody to get fooled. @KaneFan29 hasn't posted for years and his posts are exactly like @NoNCAAWinsSince1992. My guess is that was his burner account.

Don't feed the trolls. He loves being negative and getting reactions.

Reactions: Vegasminer
  • Haha
Reactions: FarWestTexas
I don't know how some of you guys keep up with previous handles from years ago. At least with AB / Denver / EPUTEP / and his newest handle they've all kind of been one immediately after the other.

Reactions: utep1966
I don't know how some of you guys keep up with previous handles from years ago. At least with AB / Denver / EPUTEP / and his newest handle they've all kind of been one immediately after the other.

I don't get it either. It's pretty funny some people hold onto old accounts for years and I assume save all that info. They must have a spreadsheet or something to remember all of their old user names.

Don't feed the trolls!

Reactions: groundrounds
You sound like AB / Denver / EPUTEP / and your -- up until this handle -- your other newest handle.

Nah man. I only came here to warn everybody and not posting anything else. I had an account years ago and wasted my time going back and forth with @NoNCAAWinsSince1992. I decided it wasn't worth it and left. I've been a lurker ever since and happy to see that he finally got banned. I just wanted to warn others that @KaneFan29 is @NoNCAAWinsSince1992.

Reactions: Lil_Train
Nah man. I only came here to warn everybody and not posting anything else. I had an account years ago and wasted my time going back and forth with @NoNCAAWinsSince1992. I decided it wasn't worth it and left. I've been a lurker ever since and happy to see that he finally got banned. I just wanted to warn others that @KaneFan29 is @NoNCAAWinsSince1992.
Cool man. What was your handle? What topics did you go back and forth with him on? It says “NoWins” signed up in 2019, so every single post you went back and forth with him on would still be here.

What are you warning others for? Does he have AIDS? Can you get a computer virus by reading his posts? But, really interested in what your handle was. Hopefully you didn’t “forget” or come back with an “insult” about it.

Cool man. What was your handle? What topics did you go back and forth with him on? It says “NoWins” signed up in 2019, so every single post you went back and forth with him on would still be here.

What are you warning others for? Does he have AIDS? Can you get a computer virus by reading his posts? But, really interested in what your handle was. Hopefully you didn’t “forget” or come back with an “insult” about it.

I'm not going to take the bait and I hope others don't waste their time going back and forth with you. Seriously dude, get some help. I feel sorry for you man.

Wait, NoWins got banned? Pray tell, what did he do?

Damn, I blame Golding for being behind on MinerIllustrated politics, it's just such an uninspiring team.

Wait, NoWins got banned? Pray tell, what did he do?

Damn, I blame Golding for being behind on MinerIllustrated politics, it's just such an uninspiring team.

He was trolling all the time and being combative.

He tried coming back as @KaneFan29 (a backup account he created years ago).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT