ADVERTISEMENT

Haven’t heard any opinions on Miner Digs new format

MineroFanatico

MI Miner Maniac
Sep 11, 2015
Anybody like the new format? I tried to get on maybe Tuesday and the site said under construction. Woke up to miner digs looking quite different.

Two things I’ve noticed: 1) When I click on a thread, it doesn’t take me backwards 5-6 posts like the old format did, but rather takes me directly to the newest post. Love that improvement alone. 2) The updated site is formatted to accept all of my iPhone photos to fit in the pic frame of my avatar. Photos used to be rejected because they were too big. Even smallish photos.

So far so good. Anybody got anything else?

All I can say is that some other Rivals sites had a head start of several weeks, so I'm used to it already. But I did wonder why Miner Digs was slower to adopt it.

In addition to "like," we have a few new reactions to choose from. Other than that, it seems pretty much the same.

(Or you can try "Rivals dark" for a jarring new look.)

All I can say is that some other Rivals sites had a head start of several weeks, so I'm used to it already. But I did wonder why Miner Digs was slower to adopt it.

In addition to "like," we have a few new reactions to choose from. Other than that, it seems pretty much the same.

(Or you can try "Rivals dark" for a jarring new look.)

Didn’t even realize that til you mentioned it. With iPhone I have to push like and hold, then the other options appear. Glad to know that now.

If I backspace while typing it kicks me out..Otherwise all good. I haven't tried posting and pictures but I may give it a shot

When I backspace, it takes me back to the previous word, so then I have to space bar, but it doesn’t kick me out. That would get old quick cuz I have to backspace often. Lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: axingfools1
Anybody like the new format? I tried to get on maybe Tuesday and the site said under construction. Woke up to miner digs looking quite different.

Two things I’ve noticed: 1) When I click on a thread, it doesn’t take me backwards 5-6 posts like the old format did, but rather takes me directly to the newest post. Love that improvement alone. 2) The updated site is formatted to accept all of my iPhone photos to fit in the pic frame of my avatar. Photos used to be rejected because they were too big. Even smallish photos.

So far so good. Anybody got anything else?
That happened before for me. But it looks sharper than the other forum.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
Looks like I lost all my profile stats and it restarted my count. While, it doesn’t appear to have affected others. Any way to get the post numbers back? No biggie if can’t.

Mistakenly making 2 accounts > making multiple accounts after being banned multiple times

There’s several guys here who have changed usernames. FantiCoog is one. What difference does it make if it’s forced or done at their own preference?

There’s several guys here who have changed usernames. FantiCoog is one. What difference does it make if it’s forced or done at their own preference?
The difference is one broke the board rules and was banned. If you go to a bar and get banned do you show up the next day with a mustache and glasses on?

Reactions: picks up
The difference is one broke the board rules and was banned. If you go to a bar and get banned do you show up the next day with a mustache and glasses on?

Well you have to get dressed and leave your house to go to a bar. Eventually you can go back, maybe in weeks, months, or years. I can go to Digs while I’m taking a dump, watching a Miner blowout, all from the comfort of my home. Not like others haven’t done it!

Which rules were broken, specifically? And don't say ban evasion; that's circular logic. What was the original rule broken that resulted in the original ban?

Which rules were broken, specifically? And don't say ban evasion; that's circular logic. What was the original rule broken that resulted in the original ban?

There’s never a specific reason or any warnings for that matter. Last time I was banned because I talked shit about Tim Floyd and Sean Kugler. Guess what, they sucked and everyone else agrees with how sucky they were now. Just like the country today, if you don’t like someone’s opinion, you try to have them removed instead of actually listening to what they have to say.

Last edited:
There’s never a specific reason or any warnings for that matter. Last time I was banned because I talked shit about Tim Floyd. Guess what, he sucked and everyone else agrees with how sucky he was now. Just like the country today, if you don’t like someone’s opinion, you try to have them removed instead of actually listening to what they have to say.
The dude is always trying to start shit on the board. He got what he got. Hope he gets all his autographs

There’s never a specific reason or any warnings for that matter. Last time I was banned because I talked shit about Tim Floyd and Sean Kugler. Guess what, they sucked and everyone else agrees with how sucky they were now. Just like the country today, if you don’t like someone’s opinion, you try to have them removed instead of actually listening to what they have to say.
I talked shit about CTF too, I never got banned.

Ask the mod, I don’t know. From what WordMiner wrote he had around 300 complaints.

I’ve been here 6 years and have posted close to 6500 comments and have never received even a warning.

The reason is I act here the same way I act at a sports bar. Like a normal human being.

Reactions: axingfools1
Ask the mod, I don’t know. From what WordMiner wrote he had around 300 complaints.

I’ve been here 6 years and have posted close to 6500 comments and have never received even a warning.

The reason is I act here the same way I act at a sports bar. Like a normal human being.

How do I not act like a “normal human being”?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT