ADVERTISEMENT

Here we go again. The ending was just embarrasing

utep2step

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 10, 2001
Greenlee and Kavika have had their chances. Can't be any worse under Metz.

I don't know how much more the Kugler experiment I can stomach? UTEP is going backwards. If USM is the best CUSA can offer, CUSA sucks worse than I thought.

I am just about done with the Kugler era. He caught USM off guard with his one-trick-pony show on one drive, and continued to run the same three lame running plays over and over and over and over, etc... I guess he thinks Jay Hopson and his crew are idiots and wouldn't quickly adjust. It has become obvious Kugler is unwilling to become even a bit more flexible in his offensive scheming. Guess what coach? THEY KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO DO!

I am just about done with the Kugler era. He caught USM off guard with his one-trick-pony show on one drive, and continued to run the same three lame running plays over and over and over and over, etc... I guess he thinks Jay Hopson and his crew are idiots and wouldn't quickly adjust. It has become obvious Kugler is unwilling to become even a bit more flexible in his offensive scheming. Guess what coach? THEY KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO DO!

Remember the 70's and part of the 80's where UTEP had negative rushing yardage for some games? Can that happen in passing?

Jones had an ankle issue. Metz didn't fare any better. Hard to watch tonight. Not many people there. We look slow.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT