ADVERTISEMENT

High praise for Tim Floyd...

It doesn't rank Floyd as the 19th best college coach in basketball miner661, it ranks him as the 19th best x's and o's coach. You can put what you want into it but they have middle tennesse's coach ranked higher than Floyd in that category. There is another category on their website that ranks the best coaches. They mention what he did at his other schools way more than they mention what he did at UTEP. He has been here 5 seasons and we have yet to see his ranking of 19 as the best x's and o's coach. He gets out coached in every big game

Reactions: El Paso Chihuahuas
Epsilon why the hell don't you just pipe down and let us read and believe what we want on the Floyd article! Your hard - on for Floyd is just overbearing young man. Kindly let us form our own opinions.

Reactions: mikesarabia
you can believe what you want to believe on the Floyd article, Im not preventing you. If you want to think of him as the 19th best coach in basketball, then do it. I only care about what actually happens on the court and thats what I base my opinions from. And I don't care what he did at USC and Iowa State. It doesn't help us in any way in CUSA. If the NCAA selection committee cared about what he did at USC and Iowa State to help UTEP get into the NCAA tourney, then it would be important.

Reactions: El Paso Chihuahuas
you can believe what you want to believe on the Floyd article, Im not preventing you. If you want to think of him as the 19th best coach in basketball, then do it. I only care about what actually happens on the court and thats what I base my opinions from. And I don't care what he did at USC and Iowa State. It doesn't help us in any way in CUSA. If the NCAA selection committee cared about what he did at USC and Iowa State to help UTEP get into the NCAA tourney, then it would be important.

It's fine that you have your opinions. It's fine that you state your opinions. But why do you echo the SAME sentiment over and over again? How is that even slightly gratifying? I have answered any question you've ever posed to me. Can you indulge me and answer those two questions I asked you? I'm not looking to crucify you, just truly curious if you're even aware of the answers yourself.

Reactions: JeepJackson22
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT