ADVERTISEMENT

Highlights of the comback...

Great of you to post this MinersWon. Also a perfect reminder that lost in this great comeback, perhaps the play of the game came from Floyd himself, demanding that 3 pointer at the buzzer be reviewed, and subsequently waved off. He was off the bench and at the scorers table instantly. I myself thought that he was just getting a cheap time out to give the guys a breather. Thanks again dude.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
I had to blow off the dust off my old PC that has the software haha..

Enjoy!!!

My prayers were answered thanks to you MINERS WON. It's been awhile since you've blessed us with your videos. It's been awhile since you've any reason to post anything. Wow, what an unbelievable two games. Thanks again, sir!!!!!

Great call by Teicher and Yellen, too. Who are these guys!!??

Thanks for dusting off that old PC Won. Awesome job as always. Great comeback by the Miners.

Not to be a Debbie Downer but I have a question Won? I hate to add more pain to the hangover because that was some of your best work but didn't Uncle Bob give you a cease & desist once already?

Not to be a Debbie Downer but I have a question Won? I hate to add more pain to the hangover because that was some of your best work but didn't Uncle Bob give you a cease & desist once already?
raw

Reactions: develman
That was for making DVDs. Putting highlights is fair use just like all the sports shows have. And it was the NCAA that did the cease and desist. UTEP officials have always been very kind and professional to me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT