ADVERTISEMENT

Holidays

Best Christmas Movie: A Christmas Story

A couple of years after my mom passed, my dad and I were watching A Christmas Story. He had never watched it and he began telling me so many stories about his childhood that were so similar to what was happening in this movie. It’s now been ten years since he has passed but every Christmas, I’m reminded of this great memory. What a great night.

Merry Christmas to all my fellow Miner fans! May you and your family have an amazing holiday and begin so many memories that will last a lifetime.

GREETINGS TO ALL THE DIGGERS.
12/27/21 was when I kissed my beloved wife goodbye for the final time. Tomorrow will be the one year anniversary. I'm struggling to make it through these Holidays that are supposed to be the happiest days of the year. This is my first time without her since 1956.

12/27/21 was when I kissed my beloved wife goodbye for the final time. Tomorrow will be the one year anniversary. I'm struggling to make it through these Holidays that are supposed to be the happiest days of the year. This is my first time without her since 1956.
1liner…I don’t know what to say?! 1956, Christ man! Stay strong, she is waiting for you in paradise, reach out to family, neighbors and friends and know you are loved. She obviously loved you tremendously, share her love with others.

Hang in there miner1liner, I know it’s tough, but focus on the good times you shared together. Merry Christmas to all the Miner diggers!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT