ADVERTISEMENT

How many Scholarships does Football have?

UTEP's new staff offers 3 star athlete who is already committed to Colorado. Will he flip? H e has offers from Big 12 and SEC schools. When Dimel said he would recruit kids that could play in the Big 12 he wasn't kidding. Let's see if he can actually sign some.

Hasaan Hypolite III‏@HypKing 15h15 hours ago

Blessed to receive an offer from UTEP #LA5pic.twitter.com/9fqyCZHqrW

DQoyN1jV4AArPiM.jpg

DQoyN1EV4AAoUUA.jpg

Reactions: Rot
UTEP's new staff offers 3 star athlete who is already committed to Colorado. Will he flip? H e has offers from Big 12 and SEC schools. When Dimel said he would recruit kids that could play in the Big 12 he wasn't kidding. Let's see if he can actually sign some.

Hasaan Hypolite III‏@HypKing 15h15 hours ago

Blessed to receive an offer from UTEP #LA5pic.twitter.com/9fqyCZHqrW

DQoyN1jV4AArPiM.jpg

DQoyN1EV4AAoUUA.jpg
I like what our new coach is doing. Under Coach Kugler UTEP did not attempt to compete with P5 schools for recruits. That’s already a big improvement from the previous coaching staff. UTEP has to be aggressive and not take a back seat. For some recruits the opportunity to play immediately instead of Sitting on the bench may make the difference. Recruiting is also about connecting with the kids and their parents. Granted we may not win these battles, but if we at least try we may steal a couple of recruits.

Looks like Dimel didn’t get the memo that we don’t recruit talent.
Way to start your tenure at UTEP. Can’t wait to see you turn this program around. See you at the sun bowl for opening kickoff.
GO MINERS!!!

I agree with Rot. Immediate playing time is going to be a huge selling point Dimel has in his favor in recruiting battles. I wouldn't be surprised if Dimel gets a 3 star dual threat QB commit to flip his commit from a P5 school because they have like a 99% chance of starting in game 1 next season at UTEP.

Loving the motivation of Dimel and Canales, a wee or so after hire after the initial disappointment this is looking alot better.

Reactions: Lil_Train
I’m impressed with what I’ve seen so far in Coach Canales. UTEP is being aggressive in their recruiting efforts and this will pay dividends. We have to go after the best players out there. The opportunity to play immediately is a huge motivation for these young athletes.

I’m impressed with what I’ve seen so far in Coach Canales. UTEP is being aggressive in their recruiting efforts and this will pay dividends. We have to go after the best players out there. The opportunity to play immediately is a huge motivation for these young athletes.
Yeah......Lets hope they can convince these kids that its better to "play" for a mid major than ride the bench for a P5.

Reactions: El Paso 777
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT