ADVERTISEMENT

I guess thats it for Minerdigs???

If Utep loses D1 status . Rivals only has pages for D1 football teams.
UTEP will not lose FBS status unless the school decides or does such horrid violations that they get shut down. They didn't shut down schools for violating young female students like UAB twenty years ago (Coach Brown) up to Baylor (Coach Briles) recently and Alabama almost got the death penalty (Coach DuBose) and survived.

With CUSA is done Utep wont have a home on Rivals.
Where will you guys post now?? Who will turn off the lights??
NCAAnowins will have to be fake fan for UTSA now.
I feel ya Fili. Also, UTEP won't be able to chew gum and walk at the same time. What a cruel fate.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
You're truly an idiot lol The Original Miner Digs Troll right here folks!

Well looks like I will be the last troll on Minerdigs. Its been a honor. Will everyone be going back to Kyyotes Den?? At least we still have Twitter .

What about Miner Rush. The site is still up. There has to be one young aspiring journalist that will work for exposure.

If Utep loses D1 status . Rivals only has pages for D1 football teams.
Are you for real? What you're suggesting is due to CUSA imploding (which is a still likely not going to happen), UTEP decides football independence isn't for them, and they also decide FCS (still division 1) isn't for them, so they just abandon ship and become a D2 school? Never ever going to happen.

This site costs nothing for Rivals to run. We are the content. Zero reason to kill it.

Never fully recovered from the Obama years.
So, so true.

ComfortableRespectfulAngwantibo-max-1mb.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT