ADVERTISEMENT

I just want to reiterate what everyone is thinking... Kugler and the WHOLE STAFF need to go

No speed on defense. Fell sooty for Alvin and Will. Only two football player on this team.

"If I don't win after 3 years I'll quit." What happened to that nut sack?
"I promise you this: I didn't come down here to lose games. I'm not going to go through seven straight losing seasons," Kugler said, alluding to the situation he inherited. "I am not going to put the fans through that. If this thing isn't righted after around three seasons, I'll walk, I promise you. Without pay. I don't care. We are going to get this turned. I promise you that."

"I promise you this: I didn't come down here to lose games. I'm not going to go through seven straight losing seasons," Kugler said, alluding to the situation he inherited. "I am not going to put the fans through that. If this thing isn't righted after around three seasons, I'll walk, I promise you. Without pay. I don't care. We are going to get this turned. I promise you that."

has anyone in the media asked kugler about this? and if so what did he say?

Reactions: FarWestTexas
Fili, no one has ever! It's a pretty straight forward question. If Wildman was here we could count on him. Uncle Lou is just riding it out till the end. Jaime Apody used to give an S. Have Paul Effin Zimmerman skate his ass to the presser, ask the question and ollie the hell out of there!

Fili, no one has ever! It's a pretty straight forward question. If Wildman was here we could count on him. Uncle Lou is just riding it out till the end. Jaime Apody used to give an S. Have Paul Effin Zimmerman skate his ass to the presser, ask the question and ollie the hell out of there!

Someone should make a sign and take it to the game .

Reactions: FarWestTexas
has anyone in the media asked kugler about this? and if so what did he say?

Not only does the media fail to hold his feet to the fire, the fan base fails to as well. I've listened to a couple of Sean Kigler Radio shows and the fans asked the worst questions. Someone asked if they were going to run more trick plays..... because that's what we all want. :mad:

I'm not saying people need to cuss him out, or threaten him. I'm sure he's under immense pressure and it's all making a bad situation worse. But how can people at least not ask?

I agree. My comment was tongue in cheek. However, he is a scary ass man.

I agree. My comment was tongue in cheek. However, he is a scary ass man.

I agree with you. I would not want to be in his position, facing a disaster of a season and facing a dwindling fan base and "possible termination". And on top of it he's facing not only his job, but his whole staff being terminated as well.

If the fans and media won't ask the tough questions I only hope those "Big Donors" whoever they are ask them. Whoever they are.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
I agree with you. I would not want to be in his position, facing a disaster of a season and facing a dwindling fan base and "possible termination". And on top of it he's facing not only his job, but his whole staff being terminated as well.

If the fans and media won't ask the tough questions I only hope those "Big Donors" whoever they are ask them. Whoever they are.
OH come on UTEPMINERS8106!!! You know who they are!!! Just to let you know they are ready!!!

OH come on UTEPMINERS8106!!! You know who they are!!! Just to let you know they are ready!!!

I have absolutely no idea who they are or what they feel about the state of the program. If you say they're ready then I will take your word for it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT