ADVERTISEMENT

If we lose to UIW...

Cube Jack

MI Hall of Famer
Mar 10, 2006
El Paso, TX
I think this game will say a lot toward the upcoming weeks. Losing to UIW would be the 2nd loss to an FCS team in 5 years and will completely crush the off-season hype to where now we're looking at 2-10 or worse

Coming back from 2 games on the road on September 23 would mean attendance crashes as well

I don’t mind the NAU loss on year one for Dimel. NAU came in and slobber knocked the Miners. Kind of bragged about it during game week.That was intolerable by Dimel.

I do mind ANY team that is disrespectful towards UTEP and gets away with it. Last time I saw UTEP being disrespectful they got whooped badly and ended up in the records books……against LT and TCU.

If they lose I think everyone believes Dimel should be Fired on Sunday, but they won't, cause Senter and Wilson don't care! Any other school would do the right thing. This team has too much talent to lose 2 or the 4 easier games on the schedule to start the season, but Dimel.is trying to find a way!!!

Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
Yay we didn't lose to an FCS team. A decent FCS team but none the less Dimel gets another week I guess lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT