ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP-UIW prediction thread

Any other CFB degenerates find a line for this game? No interest in betting it but just wanna see. I can’t find anything.

UIW will win & cover

That’s fine, that’s your opinion, but facts speak otherwise. UTEP beat Boise, FAU, and FIU at home last year with crowds of less than 13,000 for each game.

The game they played in front of a “sellout” crowd, they lost and played bad. Season before had a good crowd for UTSA and the game was over before halftime. Next home game had “10,000” for Rice and won.

It’s obvious that Dismels players don’t care if they’re playing in front of 10k or 30k.
Ask the players if they prefer playing in front of a full house with energetic supportive fans or if they prefer to play in front of an empty stadium

Ask the players if they prefer playing in front of a full house with energetic supportive fans or if they prefer to play in front of an empty stadium
I’m sure they would. However, all the players on the roster committed to UTEP. I think UTEP has had 3 crowds above 30,000 since Dimel took over. So they’re expecting 15,000 or so for most games.

I wish I could have steak and shrimp every night and a model in my bed, but unfortunately dreams are not reality.

I’m sure they would. However, all the players on the roster committed to UTEP. I think UTEP has had 3 crowds above 30,000 since Dimel took over. So they’re expecting 15,000 or so for most games.

I wish I could have steak and shrimp every night and a model in my bed, but unfortunately dreams are not reality.
Just identify as someone with those things.

Reactions: Dmanminer
James Tupou
Trent Thompson
Ronald Awatt
Rey Flores

All gone. Who is going to step up for the Miners.

Are they not using the mine shaft anymore? If so, what would be the use of the smoke tunnel? When they come out at half maybe?

UIW-31
UTEP-13
Wow, 😮 if this is you're score then you truly have giving up on any possibility of UTEP doing anything near 6 wins this year. I'm gonna wait til after this game to see, but if you're right it's even worse then we're all making it seem. For the record I don't see this score happening at all.

as sung to Miner's Fight:
MINERS LOSE
MINERS LOSE
MINERS CAN'T GET OFF THE SCHNIDE
MINERS LOSE
MINERS LOSE
TIL THEY CAN THEIR LOUSY COACH
TIL THE COACH GETS THE BOOT
AND THE AD GETS CANNED TOO BOOT
THEN THE MINERS WILL
MINERS STILL, NOT FULFILL
A FAN'S DESIRE TO GIVE A HOOT!

as sung to Miner's Fight:
MINERS LOSE
MINERS LOSE
MINERS CAN'T GET OFF THE SCHNIDE
MINERS LOSE
MINERS LOSE
TIL THEY CAN THEIR LOUSY COACH
TIL THE COACH GETS THE BOOT
AND THE AD GETS CANNED TOO BOOT
THEN THE MINERS WILL
MINERS STILL, NOT FULFILL
A FAN'S DESIRE TO GIVE A HOOT!
Terrible Post SMH 😏

Reactions: kickballpro
Wow…. Thee corners look so slow today. This whole team aside from the running backs look like they’re just going through the motions.

Reactions: utep-piggy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT