ADVERTISEMENT

I'll just leave this right here...

utep2step

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 10, 2001
....and read what you miner fans think.

I think it's obvious Floyd is trying to set the dialogue for his underachieving at UTEP and if and when he leaves UTEP and his small but powerful army of local UTEP boosters are going to push his agenda, because that is what it is becoming; his personal agenda (with support from Stull). To me the dialogue he is trying to set is.....One, conference affiliation. Two, lack of a more robust policy for college transfers (who sign LOI's). Three, lack of commitment from today's basketball college players (yes, blame everything on the millennials because it's all their fault). Four, attrition (see #3). And Five, the fans, because they can say what they want about him, they just don't get it. He did this at USC and was played out like a soap opera on ESPN radio almost daily back then.

....and read what you miner fans think.

I think it's obvious Floyd is trying to set the dialogue for his underachieving at UTEP and if and when he leaves UTEP and his small but powerful army of local UTEP boosters are going to push his agenda, because that is what it is becoming; his personal agenda (with support from Stull). To me the dialogue he is trying to set is.....One, conference affiliation. Two, lack of a more robust policy for college transfers (who sign LOI's). Three, lack of commitment from today's basketball college players (yes, blame everything on the millennials because it's all their fault). Four, attrition (see #3). And Five, the fans, because they can say what they want about him, they just don't get it. He did this at USC and was played out like a soap opera on ESPN radio almost daily back then.

So what's your point?

[smh] It's just twenty after twelve dammit, put the glass of bourbon down!:p

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT