ADVERTISEMENT

In other Sports news

Mar 7, 2013
Chihuahuas beat Tacoma 5-4 and will play for PCL championship Tuesday (hopefully they don't have to reschedule because UTEP is holding a late practice that night....:D) and the Aggies defeat the Lobos 32-31, seems they are slightly better than we thought after the UTEP win. On to Army

Glad the to see the Chihuahuas advance to the PCL championship series. I hope there are no other conflicts with UTEP football.

Good win for the ags. I think the aggies are an improved team and our win over them feels even better. It's funny how many lobo fans thought they were superior to the ags. Many are calling for Davie's head.

I thought when we beat them last week they were an improved team even without ROSE. The Lobos are still are paying for the mistake hire they made with Locksey a few years back.

There's a reason why he's no longer at ND. Flaggies are a much improved team and our Miners are as well as long as Greenlee stays healthy!!! :p\m/

I thought the Aggies looked like a D-1 team last week as opposed to recent years. Good win.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT