ADVERTISEMENT

Jerome Tang 12-1 in Year 1 at Kansas St

That’s cool. I remember Tang being in the discussion at the time. Several people on here wanted him over Golding. Admittedly, I wasn’t one of em. Mistake? Maybe.

This is the anomaly, though. For every major turnaround, there are 30 or so programs who don’t turn it completely around. Also, just because Tang has fared well in Manhattan, doesn’t mean he’d have done the same in EP.

No excuses. I know Golding has had all of 1 1/2 seasons to produce a championship caliber team and just hasn’t produced. Fire him now.

Yeah but KState in a better conference. Easier t o in and they have more money. Kstate is a good basketball school.

Yeah but KState in a better conference. Easier t o in and they have more money. Kstate is a good basketball school.
KSt is also recruiting against those in the better conference. Tang is recruiting against Texas and Kansas for recruits. He’s not recruiting against UNT and MTSU like Bronzeing is.

Reactions: utep-piggy
KSt is also recruiting against those in the better conference. Tang is recruiting against Texas and Kansas for recruits. He’s not recruiting against UNT and MTSU like Bronzeing is.
Tang did a phenomenal job loading up KSU’s roster with talent very quickly. He also knows how to coach. He’s had an awesome mentor for years, and knows the conference and his competition inside and out.

Tang is better than Golding.

You cant compare KState to UTEP. It's not the same situation. Only you would think of something like this. KState has a history of good recruiting before Tang. KSTATE is a big name school. Its easier to recruit in Kstate than it is at Utep.

You cant compare KState to UTEP. It's not the same situation. Only you would think of something like this. KState has a history of good recruiting before Tang. KSTATE is a big name school. Its easier to recruit in Kstate than it is at Utep.
I wouldn’t expect you to understand. Not comparing KSt to UTEP. Tang was a “finalist” for the job last year. Fair to say, that if he can do well in his first season there, he might have been successful here.

UTEP recruits against CUSA schools, not against Big 12 schools. CUSA doesn’t even have a Memphis type team like when UTEP started in CUSA. Just a bunch of other middling schools.

Tang is recruiting in the “best” conference in college basketball. Doesn’t have anything to do with comparing KSt to UTEP. Take those Flinstones vitamins when you get a chance.

• Haha
Reactions: MineroFanatico
I wouldn’t expect you to understand. Not comparing KSt to UTEP. Tang was a “finalist” for the job last year. Fair to say, that if he can do well in his first season there, he might have been successful here.

UTEP recruits against CUSA schools, not against Big 12 schools. CUSA doesn’t even have a Memphis type team like when UTEP started in CUSA. Just a bunch of other middling schools.

Tang is recruiting in the “best” conference in college basketball. Doesn’t have anything to do with comparing KSt to UTEP. Take those Flinstones vitamins when you get a chance.
So what are trying to prove by posting this here?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT