ADVERTISEMENT

Jon dos Anjos out...

Best Jon Dos Anjos moment?
I realize that this is a joke, but he was instrumental in our win against UTSA on Saturday. With the Miners holding on to a slight lead he hit a little jumper in the lane, then came back abd hit two 3s in short order. Our slight lead was stretched to at or near double digits and we never looked back. He was hot and cold on the court this season, but when hot he was a contributor on the offensive end. Tough break (no pun intended) for him.

Is the game on tonight? I heard the heat was broken and won't be fixed by game time

Isn't this the 2nd home game in a row where there is no heat? I remember someone saying it was Senter's way of saving money, but I can't remember if it was the heat that time also.

Jeezuz, Senter needs to get UTEP's act together. So bush league.

There was a delay due to power or internet being out recently

Isn't this the 2nd home game in a row where there is no heat? I remember someone saying it was Senter's way of saving money, but I can't remember if it was the heat that time also.

Jeezuz, Senter needs to get UTEP's act together. So bush league.
Yes, the heat was also out last week for the women’s home games. Pretty ridiculous.

was it as cold then? its supposed to be 40 at 7pm

I guess thousands of fans might warm it up some
I wasn't there, but I do remember seeing something that the heat was out. I doubt it was as cold as it will be tonight though. Looks like the women only played one game at home last week.

Having to dress like you're ascending Mount Everest just to watch a live basketball game, is so UTEP. Maybe 2500 attend tonight?

Reactions: MineroFanatico
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT