ADVERTISEMENT

Jones, Hernandez named AP All-Americans

That's Awesome and probably helps with they're draft status. I believe Plinke should have been a third team or honorable mention all american at TE as well

Reactions: jdubb66
And yall still think Jones isn't draft worthy? Jones is a bad boy he will get drafted and start.

I sincerely hope they play at the next level, that being said being a college all-American doesn't guarantee being an NFL starter or making a team at all.

Reactions: develman
What round is he going to get drafted in?
Dont start a negative tread when something positive was reported. Geez, for at least a day, just give credit where credit is due without calling out someone or challenging how good a Utep player is by where he'll get drafted if he comes out. You dont have to start fights all the time. You've made your opinion known already that u dont feel he'll vet drafted and if he does it will be after the 5th round, that's your opinion. We won't know until it happens, bit this sure doesn't hurt!

Dont start a negative tread when something positive was reported. Geez, for at least a day, just give credit where credit is due without calling out someone or challenging how good a Utep player is by where he'll get drafted if he comes out. You dont have to start fights all the time. You've made your opinion known already that u dont feel he'll vet drafted and if he does it will be after the 5th round, that's your opinion. We won't know until it happens, bit this sure doesn't hurt!

I liked the post above. I am very happy for Aaron.

I asked a question. Calm down. I hope Jones is drafted in the first three rounds. I don't think that is going to happen, but I hope I'm wrong.

If you think asking a simple question is starting a fight, calling out somebody, or being negative, then you need help. There are others who stated the same things as me where they think Aaron won't get drafted high, so no need to be over dramatic about every time I ask a simple question.

Plinke might be better than both of them. I think he's a sure fire NFLer.

With as many depleted O-lines there are in the NFL, I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Hernandez goes in the first or second round. Make your money and get out healthy. Kudos to you Will!

You think Hernandez could be a 1st rounder?
Absolutely. Late first round/second round are a real possibility. Right now Denver and Minnesota's O-lines are swiss cheese. O-line development will be the theme going into next years draft. That's why the Cowboys and the Raiders are having so much success.

Guards don't generally go in the first round. So you think a Guard from UTEP is going in the first round? At best he would be taken mid second to low second round(at best)I don't think that'll happen, maybe a third round pick. A lot will depend on his individual workouts for teams, by the way, does anyone have actual word from Hernandez or Jones about their intent to declare? I think they have to decide by mid-January.

Reactions: UTEP05
Guards don't generally go in the first round. So you think a Guard from UTEP is going in the first round? At best he would be taken mid second to low second round(at best)I don't think that'll happen, maybe a third round pick. A lot will depend on his individual workouts for teams, by the way, does anyone have actual word from Hernandez or Jones about their intent to declare? I think they have to decide by mid-January.

Don't be negative. :rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT