ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan Palmer Interview

Great advice on recognizing that what you have is good enough to have success, just have to believe. Wish I could have gone to the breakfast.

Great advice on recognizing that what you have is good enough to have success, just have to believe. Wish I could have gone to the breakfast.
I went. It was a great setting. Palmer has evolved into a great speaker. I've heard Manning speak to group before and he is the best but Palmer is on his way to becoming that good. Coach Floyd was a surprise in the audience. Senter (AD) and Coach Dimel were great presenters as well.

I went. It was a great setting. Palmer has evolved into a great speaker. I've heard Manning speak to group before and he is the best but Palmer is on his way to becoming that good. Coach Floyd was a surprise in the audience. Senter (AD) and Coach Dimel were great presenters as well.
Could Palmer make a good UTEP head football coach one day? Seems like an excellent QB coach and could probably be a good young offensive coordinator somewhere.

I bet Palmer is doing just fine financially giving talks and putting on quarterback camps. Coaching is a lot of work for little pay unless you’re a head coach or coordinator.

Didnt he mentor Blake Bortles? Bortles became a bust.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT