ADVERTISEMENT

Knight defending Floyd

I know people you that you don't.

And so do I.

I have it on good authority that Floyd physical abuses all the players and shouts the N word all the time.

I have it on good authority that Floyd cheats on his wife.

See how stupid that sounds?

The first thing you should say is to back up your claims about Winn.
So you can call me a liar, again. You're approval is not that important to me. I know what I know and you're going to have to deal or not deal with that. I'm done.

And so do I.

I have it on good authority that Floyd physical abuses all the players and shouts the N word all the time.

I have it on good authority that Floyd cheats on his wife.

See how stupid that sounds?
You want to compare those accusations to what I said. You have problems dude.

So you can call me a liar, again. You're approval is not that important to me. I know what I know and you're going to have to deal or not deal with that. I'm done.

I am calling you a liar because you have no proof to back up your accusations.

I'm wondering if Winn was right why hasn't any other player come out to defend him? Aren't him and omega good friends? And with Winn leaving it did open up The playing time for Barrett.Barrett is the future and its good that He is playing early.

Reactions: miner661
Now I have issues? LMAO!! This has to be the thread of the year.
You're a sick dude. I don't tell you what you want then ignore my posts. You don't have to agree with me. You can defend whoever you want and I will do the same.

You're a sick dude. I don't tell you You don't have to agree with me.

I'm sick because I don't agree with people who spout out harsh claims about a person on the Internet?

I can't agree with you because you have provides zero facts to back up your accusations.

I'm sick because I don't agree with people who spout out harsh claims about a person on the Internet?

I can't agree with you because you have provides zero facts to back up your accusations?
Alright I will shut up on this topic. Topics like that can get out of hand real quick. I understand what you are saying but I am not in any position to provide details. As cheesy as that sounds that is the truth. I will leave it at that.

Alright I will shut up on this topic. Topics like that can get out of hand real quick. I understand what you are saying but I am not in any position to provide details. As cheesy as that sounds that is the truth. I will leave it at that.

Why can't you provide the details? This is an anonymous message boards. If you can't provide details don't make baseless accusations in the first place.

Is it cuz he's black?!? Low-class= ghetto

DasRacist
tumblr_ob350trIdP1udh5n8o1_400.gif

Yes he is a great football coach. Let's see how long this act works at a big school. Kids get tired of this style also.

Exactly fleck wasn't even given a chance at Oregon because of this, they were worried he was all flash and no substance..... utep05 complains more than my wife and that is saying something!!! We could win a conference title go to the NCAA and lose in the first round and then he would be bitching about not getting out of the first round......

Last edited:
Exactly fleck wasn't even given a chance at Oregon because of this, they were worried he was all flash and no substance..... utep05 complains more than my wife and that is saying something!!! We could win a conference title go to the NCAA and lose in the first round and then he would be bitching about not getting out of the first round......

What am I complaining abou except what everybody else is complaining about- losing to D2 teams, etc.?

I would be VERY happy if that happened every few years.

Congrats that you agreed with a poster who called Terry Winn low class.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT