ADVERTISEMENT

Knight defending Floyd

Winn is not credible trust me. We are way better off without his low class, lying, stealing, butt. I love how you defend a player you know nothing about. Trust me I know what he was and what he is.

You know this because?

Those are strong comments about Winn. I hope you have the facts to back up your comments.

Reactions: develman
Pointing out the facts is attacking somebody?
Facts that players are leaving? Coach is not at liberty to give all of the details of what these players really are. Then he would get bashed for talking bad about poor little Johnny who had to go to another school because he was being abused by the mean basketball coach.

Facts that players are leaving? Coach is not at liberty to give all of the details of what these players really are. Then he would get bashed for talking bad about poor little Johnny who had to go to another school because he was being abused by the mean basketball coach.

So what did Kaplowitz say that wasn't true?

Don't really care if you do or don't. He's gone and it is for the best. He's someone else's problem now.

Not surprised you don't have proof.

999/1000 when somebody says "trust me" on a message boards and provides zero proof to back up their comments, they are lying.

Don't really care if you do or don't. He's gone and it is for the best. He's someone else's problem now.

Calling Terry Winn low class and accusing him of lying and stealing is a very harsh accusation. You shouldn't say things about others unless you can back it up with facts,

I will buy into a coach that takes a team from the Mid-American Conference to the Cotton Bowl.
Great Job. How long did it take to get to this level? I'm sure most have never heard of this coach before. Is this his first year? I know nothing about him other than he is having a great run this year.

Great Job. How long did it take to get to this level? I'm sure most have never heard of this coach before. Is this his first year? I know nothing about him other than he is having a great run this year.

Then you clearly don't follow college football.

In 4 years he already made 3 bowl appearances, had an undefeated season, won a bowl game, won a conference championship this year and was tied last year.

Not surprised you don't have proof.

999/1000 when somebody says "trust me" on a message boards and provides zero proof to back up their comments, they are lying.
I don't make comments that I have not confirmed. Nor do I provide details to people who don't need to know them. They will eventually come out on their own. You seem to know Winn very well why don't you ask him, since he apparently doesn't lie.

Then you clearly don't follow college football.

In 4 years he already made 3 bowl appearances, had an undefeated season, won a bowl games, won a conference championship this year and was tied last year.
Clearly I don't follow Western Michigan football. Maybe he is the real deal. Time will tell.

I don't make comments that I have not confirmed. Nor do I provide details to people who don't need to know them. They will eventually come out on their own. You seem to know Winn very well why don't you ask him, since he apparently doesn't lie.

LMAO!! This is getting too funny.

I met Terry a few times and he was always very nice and was very appreciate towards the fans.

Winning 20 games now doesn't mean a thing.

Here's a thought- win the CUSA tournament and get in the Big Dance.

So if the next coach wins 20 plus games every year, wins the conference regular season title but fails to win the CUSA tournament and does not get UTEP into the Dance what should we do? Fire the coach?[/QUOTE]

How about we let Floyd win a regular season title first?

Reactions: develman and UTEP05
I'm done. I guess we will agree to disagree. It's easy to take the side of the player since they are the one's leaving but there is usually something more to why they are leaving.

So if the next coach wins 20 plus games every year, wins the conference regular season title but fails to win the CUSA tournament and does not get UTEP into the Dance what should we do? Fire the coach?

How about we let Floyd win a regular season title first?[/QUOTE]
Will that make you happy? If they don't make the dance you will still complain.

I'm done. I guess we will agree to disagree. It's easy to take the side of the player since they are the one's leaving but there is usually a bigger reason why they are leaving.

I hope you're done with these boards. Calling players low class is uncalled for, especially when you have zero proof to back up your accusations.

I hope you're done with these boards. Calling players low class is uncalled for, especially when you have zero proof to back up your accusations.
Who are you to question my comments? I really don't care what you think or say. I find you amusing.

How about we let Floyd win a regular season title first?
Will that make you happy? If they don't make the dance you will still complain.[/QUOTE]

You don't know me to say I will complain. Yes winning a regular season trophy will make me happy. He should have won a few by now. That's what I want to see from UTEP conference championships not 20 wins over Divison 2 and 250+ RPI squads.

Who are you to call somebody low class?
If I didn't have the information to back this up I would never call anyone this. This kid just was a problem from the beginning, nothing more I can say. You believe what you want.

Will that make you happy? If they don't make the dance you will still complain.

You don't know me to say I will complain. Yes winning a regular season trophy will make me happy. He should have won a few by now. That's what I want to see from UTEP conference championships not 20 wins over Divison 2 and 250+ RPI squads.[/QUOTE]
I agree. It's not up to UTEP standards. I was referring to the "new" coach if we ever get one. As long as we play in this league things aren't going to get better. I think it's time that we concentrate on getting a new AD.

Reactions: JCorona
Who are you to question my comments? I really don't care what you think or say. I find you amusing.
Well, your comments amount to hearsay, meant to tarnish Winn, but if you're unwilling to provide details for your charges, then it's an unfair attack on Winn. You say that you won't share the details because they will eventually come out; if that's true, then there's no need for you say anything about Winn at all, because it will all come out anyway.

You don't annoy me.
I really don't want to annoy you but I believe I may have upset you with my comments about Winn. I apologize for that but sometimes I feel the need to defend our current coaches and the players we have. Winn will move on and hopefully he will learn from his mistakes. Moore left the team on good terms. Nothing negative against him.

I really don't want to annoy you but I believe I may have upset you with my comments about Winn. I apologize for that but sometimes I feel the need to defend our current coaches and the players we have. Winn will move on and hopefully he will learn from his mistakes. Moore left the team on good terms. Nothing negative against him.

Foolish people don't upset me.

Well, your comments amount to hearsay, meant to tarnish Winn, but if you're unwilling to provide details for your charges, then it's an unfair attack on Winn. You say that you won't share the details because they will eventually come out; if that's true, then there's no need for you say anything about Winn at all, because it will all come out anyway.
The comment was made only because there is more to the story than a player leaving because Floyd is an "old school dick". I am not trying to tarnish Winn otherwise I would lay it all out there. I am saying that Winn is not being truthful (lying) and what he tried to do was low class. This incident happened last year and he was given chance after chance to grow up and move on with his basketball career here at UTEP. He blew it again and this was the last straw. He then tried to spin his leaving against Floyd was not cool when they could have ruined this kid. But this is now water under the bridge.

The comment was made only because there is more to the story than a player leaving because Floyd is an "old school dick". I am not trying to tarnish Winn otherwise I would lay it all out there. I am saying that Winn is not being truthful (lying) and what he tried to do was low class. This incident happened last year and he was given chance after chance to grow up and move on with his basketball career here at UTEP. He blew it again and this was the last straw. He then tried to spin his leaving against Floyd was not cool when they could have ruined this kid. But this is now water under the bridge.

And you know all this how?

The title of the thread should be changed to DaMinerMan defending Floyd. Lol
Great one. Nothing I can say, nothing you can say is going to change anything at UTEP. This is for entertainment and venting purposes only.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT