ADVERTISEMENT

Kugler ball is trash

images

How UTEP fans should be after the game if this continues.

Reactions: FarWestTexas
Play calling is garbage and WR's dropping balls. I'm tired of this crap. Metz is serviceable but the WR's are atrocious.

I'm not defending Price, nor am I saying he shouldn't have been fired. But at least his teams put up points and moved the ball downfield. It was exciting.

Kugler should be fired right after the game if the result holds.
Stull probably could careless. He is leaving UTEP with Floyd who has done nothing, and Kugler who probably shouldn't be a head coach. Yes he got the teams grades up, and mostly disciplined... But the results are dismal. Id keep Floyd for 5 more years if we got a new FB coach! :/ I hate being negative, but I get so excited for the games. And it seems like it always falls apart for them.

Meanwhile utsa and Baylor are tied at 7 at halftime. They are playing in Waco. This is crap!!

We've made some comebacks with Metz even if we do this is going to be a looooong season.

So much for all those idiots that always complained about no EP high school players being on the team. Those players suck and those idiots aren't going to the games.

Reactions: FarWestTexas
Kuglar should have already been fired. Tired of folks making these stupid excuses for him. After his first show and he started talking about young players I said that's his excuse this year. Plan and simple he can't coach and he can't recruit. No athletes on the damn team.

Reactions: UTEPDefense
That tight end can't catch! He's dropped a ton of passes.

It's going to be a long season. Rice dominated from the start and made us look bad. nmsu is a much improved team and is beating up the lobos. Kugler needs to go!

Let's see if Stull and Natalicio decide to give Kugler another undeserved extension at the end of the year.

Last edited:
Yeah this is starting to fall on Natty!

Most of us have become indifferent for years. Every effin sport minus cross country, track, and rifle teams.

I don't care!! Win or lose, I don't care. Just entertain me!

Reactions: MineroFanatico
UTEP always has had the "oh well we are #1 in attendance in the conference." Not anymore. Currently sitting one spot out of last place.

Monday presser "This one is on me...."

We know Kug. We know.

Well it's official. UTEP is a bad team. This sucks because this will hurt next week.

UTSA, don't get too excited. They lost to Liberty. Baylor, you deserve every bit of this. Selling your soul to the devil Is not worth it.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
UTEP always has had the "oh well we are #1 in attendance in the conference." Not anymore. Currently sitting one spot out of last place.

There will be a shift by November. UAB will maintain the top this year but it will go down. MSU was at La Tech tonight so numbers will be high. La Tech fans are worse that UTEP fans because Tech has strong competitiveness. Southern Miss fans are consistent as is Marshall. WKU stadium holds less than Aggie memorial. UNT has a new coach and FAU and FIU are trying the Mike Price/Schnellenberger approach.

There will be a shift by November. UAB will maintain the top this year but it will go down. MSU was at La Tech tonight so numbers will be high. La Tech fans are worse that UTEP fans because Tech has strong competitiveness. Southern Miss fans are consistent as is Marshall. WKU stadium holds less than Aggie memorial. UNT has a new coach and FAU and FIU are trying the Mike Price/Schnellenberger approach.
Yea some of the teams will have a drop but we aren't going to rise. We might get 25,000 next week but after we start 0-5 we will be lucky to hit anything over 15,000 the rest of the year.

Utep will only get 17000 next week. I posted 19500 for this week was was to generous. The product Coack K and his asst. put on the field was garbage. They were suppose to have a great o line, but got their ass handed to them. The defense doesn't have a clue. May not have the best athletes but for sure we have the worst coaches in the country. Coach K needs to resign, stay true to his promise.

The U of A game will bring out of town fans as well as it being military appreciation night bringing in service members. Numbers should be higher than tonight

Military night means nothing, didn't have a great crowd for army last year. Arizona may bring a few but not to many for a Friday, and not a great team, losing to Houston right now.

Retire with Stull. Boring football and can't compete even against weak ass teams. They look flat for the home opener. But don't tell Kugler he'll just grunt you into fear... blast me if you want, but we deserve better. The city of El Paso does!
Even better, he'll blame himself...again!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT