ADVERTISEMENT

Kugler to Broncos?

Oh the cold hard facts and proof do exist I just don’t have access to them.

Well don't state something that you can't prove.

It's like me saying that you are child molester and the cold hard facts and proof do exist, but I just don't have access to them.

See how stupid that sounds?

Well don't state something that you can't prove.

It's like me saying that you are child molester and the cold hard facts and proof do exist, but I just don't have access to them.

See how stupid that sounds?
Ok I’m still waiting for you to prove Kugler’s affair. See how stupid you sound saying something without any facts and proof?

By the way bob what a miserable life you live. Here you are on your day off arguing on the internet with a stranger. I’m bored out of my mind at work so thanks for the entertainment.

By the way bob what a miserable life you live. Here you are on your day off arguing on the internet with a stranger. I’m bored out of my mind at work so thanks for the entertainment.

It's not my day off.

I'm bored too, but I am multitasking as well. At least I got you to finally admit you have zero facts and that you are wrong.

But you are doing the exact same thing. LMAO!!

And just so everybody knows:

Jcorona graduated from NMSU and has never attended a UTEP game.

The cold hard facts and proof do exist, but I just don’t have access to them. :D

Ok bob so you’re allowed to use something you heard as a reliable source but @UTEPfan1966 isnt allowed to use something he saw with his own eyes as a reliable source. Ok makes sense.

But you said you don’t log in at work. So now you’re also a liar.

Good thing you found out I’m an Aggie graduate. Suck on that Jutep alumnus, my university is better at sports than yours.

#NCAATournamentAutoBid #BowlWin

I never stated it was a fact, I stated it was a rumor I heard from a reliable source.

This is why these things aren't allowed on the board anymore.
Ok. So to make sure I’m getting right all I have to say is I heard from a reliable source and then I won’t have to post facts.

Ok let me give it a try.

I heard a rumor from a reliable source that El Paso 777 is the same as music222.

Ok. So to make sure I’m getting right all I have to say is I heard from a reliable source and then I won’t have to post facts.

Ok let me give it a try.

I heard a rumor from a reliable source that El Paso 777 is the same as music222.

You're not understanding.

I never stated what I said about Kugler was a fact because I couldn't prove it

You can say anything you want. It's against the rules, but do what you want.

You lost all credibility when you didn't know that Puerto Rico is a U.S. territory and when you said that Sharif Fajardo was a foreign player (eventhough he was born in New York).

You lost all credibility when this site's admin cleaned house and banned the lot of you who were constantly bickering. Yet, only you returned. Numerous times. You lost all credibility when you consistently revealed another member's occupation. You lost all credibility when you tried and failed to welch on a bet with another member here. You lost all credibility every time you purposely revealed real life information on other members. You lost all credibility a long time ago.

You lost all credibility when this site's admin cleaned house and banned the lot of you who were constantly bickering. Yet, only you returned. Numerous times. You lost all credibility when you consistently revealed another member's occupation. You lost all credibility when you tried and failed to welch on a bet with another member here. You lost all credibility every time you purposely revealed real life information on other members. You lost all credibility a long time ago.

lol I won the bet. Not sure what you are talking about.

You're right. I did reveal all that information because those people were acting like jerks. Hopefully those people have learned their lesson.

So I guess this is the first time you have posted here? :rolleyes:

Ok 777 my work day is coming to a conclusion. Thank you for making the time fly by. Enjoy your weekend ttyl.

I didn't win anything, but just maybe you will think twice about posting foolish things.

And no thanks, but thanks for the offer!
Naw I can post what I want when I want. It’s a lawless board. The worst that can happen is a post or thread will get deleted if someone gets offended.

But don’t you want your prize for beating me at a debate?

Naw I can post what I want when I want. It’s a lawless board. The worst that can happen is a post or thread will get deleted if someone gets offended.

But don’t you want your prize for beating me at a debate?

Nope, not here to win anything. I'm just here to talk about UTEP sports and the occasional OT threads.

Nope, not here to win anything. I'm just here to talk about UTEP sports and the occasional OT threads.
And don’t forget to rub in UTEP fans face how much better my Alma mater is than yours.

#GoAggies #WhenIsUtepGoingToWinABowlGame

And don’t forget to rub in UTEP fans face how much better my Alma mater is than yours.

#GoAggies #WhenIsUtepGoingToWinABowlGame

Well at least everybody now knows that I did graduate from UTEP and those rumors about me being an Aggie are false.

Well at least everybody now knows that I did graduate from UTEP and those rumors about me being an Aggie are false.
True. I’m sorry you couldn’t qualify academically for NMSU and you had to settle for jutep.

LOL! Fajardo was born in New York. LMAO!! Some people are just stupid.

Sure, he can compete for Puerto Rico because of his heritage, but he's not a foreign player. Just like the players born in the United States who play for Mexico or other countries in the World Baseball Classic. It's the same thing.

Players playing for other nations are foreign players. You’re referring to Foreign Born players. When you add the word ‘born’ you become correct. But since you nitpick on everything else I am going to nitpick as well.

Players playing for other nations are foreign players. You’re referring to Foreign Born players. When you add the word ‘born’ you become correct. But since you nitpick on everything else I am going to nitpick as well.

I was referring to Fajardo playing for UTEP. He wasn't a foreign player.

Technically he's a dual citizen, but he was born in New York. He's not a foreigner living in the United States.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT