ADVERTISEMENT

Lack of optimism for UTEP Football?

You say: "I just don't see any light at the end of the tunnel", and I say good, stop posting your time-wasting negativity here!
Look man, you talk about being positive but the only thing I see from you on here is negativity regarding other posters. Maybe you need to stop posting on here since you clearly have a short fuse when hearing contrasting opinions.

Also, I'm still waiting to hear something positive about UTEP football.

Look man, you talk about being positive but the only thing I see from you on here is negativity regarding other posters. Maybe you need to stop posting on here since you clearly have a short fuse when hearing contrasting opinions.

Also, I'm still waiting to hear something positive about UTEP football.
All conference Jadrian Taylor will be missed immediately; he was "freaky athletic" as one pro draft site called him. He will play on Sundays. Blue collar, got it done, wr Flores will be missed. So Dimel has to find how to that one LB who can plug holes and a wr who is dependable. Will Hardison accept his leadership role?

Other than that UTEP has some big hogs, loaded at rb, a qb with a howitzer of an arm but not consistent, and some depth. UTEP will not be a small on paper.

Can UTEP finish a game? Will that UTEP team AND coaching staff we saw against Fresno and BSU please stand up?!

We just had one of the worst seasons in men’s basketball history. Where is the forward thinking? Amazing how you refuse to answer
Lmfao this isn’t even the worst season in the past five years nonetheless history. Are you really that stupid to not know the difference between a coach having one bad season in year 2 (Golding) compared to someone having multiple bad seasons by year 6 (Dimel). And why change is needed for one and not the other?

Lmfao this isn’t even the worst season in the past five years nonetheless history. Are you really that stupid to not know the difference between a coach having one bad season in year 2 (Golding) compared to someone having multiple bad seasons by year 6 (Dimel). And why change is needed for one and not the other?
Does your foreman know you’re texting instead of digging? Get to work loser

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT