ADVERTISEMENT

Lamar Norman Jr Commits.....

Well, this informative thread has now gone off....

giphy.gif

The kid has skills but it is kind of funny that as basketball fans the goalposts are being pushed back in terms of how excited we get for players. We have gone from “I hope he stays committed through signing day” to “I hope he makes it to campus in the fall” to now “I hope he’s here when the first game starts.”

Reactions: El Paso 777
This reminds me. I think when asked before it was Kappasigma Miner who said Kelvin Jones is still in school. Does anyone know anything further on the subject???

He needs to put on some muscle to even play in this one bid league. But I see a little Omega in him.

douchebag

Can you please list the all the recruits from Floyds last 8 recruiting classes and the percentage of them that never played a single minute?

Joey St Pierre and Roderick Williams are 2 names from this year's class. What makes you think this kid is has a better than average chance of playing here?

And, by the way, douche bags are hygienic, so I take that as a compliment.

Last edited:
Reactions: El Paso 777
This reminds me. I think when asked before it was Kappasigma Miner who said Kelvin Jones is still in school. Does anyone know anything further on the subject???
He’s at Odessa College now. Guess he’s there for 1 year and will transfer after this summer. I wish jones the best just wish it all would have ended positively. Jones had such a unique story.

Well I think basketball will have to wipe the slate clean. I don't expect any of our recruits to stay on board. All three of the guys left could have good senior years and garner more offers (especially Ochiang). We have 4 seniors and then the tweet by Wade's brother. Touchet and Thomas could probably graduate transfer too. Total rebuild for both sports. Crazy!

I would be happy to keep Gilyard and McGee. Decent point guards are hard to find. Like Norman, I think CTF recruited Gilyard. Not sure about McGee.

I really know nothing about our prop 48 guy Royster other than he is big. I haven't seen him around like we used to see Willms, Jones and Wade.

Keeping Wade and Smith along with Thomas, Touchet and Osborne (or a majority of these guys) would at least provide decent footing for the next coach. If I were any of these players, I would want to wait and meet the next coach before making a decision.

OT: Looks like Norman might be in house watching Butler beating #1 Villanova at the moment. One of his teammates has already signed with Butler. For those of you that might give a hoot....

Next year will be like BG's first year. Single digit wins but the energy was intense. At least that's my wishful thinking.
Not necessarily depends on coach and D1 and JC transfers and who stays. That team u speak of had 0 tal not, but lots of

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT