ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s talk FAU

I hope it’s more than that. Surely the season ticket holders and the usual folks who get free tickets from the university will still be there
Been a couple of weeks since last home game and it was a win against a good team. That with perfect weather in EP should lead to at least 15,000+

Reactions: MinerFan79
I hope it’s more than that. Surely the season ticket holders and the usual folks who get free tickets from the university will still be there

I doubt it. There were less than that for the Boise State game. Afternoon games don't do well as it is. Especially a team with a losing record.

FAU is a streaky team similar to the Miners. FAU has talent but they are not consistent. For the Miners to pull out a win they have to establish the run and score points in the red zone. We have to take care of the ball, score early and play four quarters. We can’t fall behind like we did against latech. We’re not a team that can comeback from behind. Our defense has to pressure their QB, make stops and create turnovers. Let’s see if Dimel and staff has our guys ready to play after the bye week.

N'Kosi Perry, went from playing in huge crowds in the ACC. Now plays in front of 100s of people in the sun bowl. Wasnt he on the Miami team that refused to lay in the SUn Bowl??

Reactions: kickballpro
N'Kosi Perry, went from playing in huge crowds in the ACC. Now plays in front of 100s of people in the sun bowl. Wasnt he on the Miami team that refused to lay in the SUn Bowl??

When did a team refuse to play in the Sun Bowl?

anyone thats at the game want to let me use their ESPN+?? I dont have ESPN +, and i cant watch the game.

• Haha
Reactions: denverutep
UTEP has played exactly as they need to so far. The defense has done their job, stopping FAU on a short field after the bad punt. The offense, meanwhile, is sticking to their game plan, pounding them with runs and opportunistic play action passes. Touchdowns are better than field goals, but take the points that are there.

I like what I'm seeing so far.

FAU is fumble prone but we haven’t been able to recover. We need to put some good hits on them.

Is that three fumbles now from FAU that they managed to recover? This one the ball bounced right back into his arms. The ball is literally bouncing FAU's way today.

I don’t know about refusing but the season Miami played Notre Dame in the Sunbowl I know for a fact that Miami hated being in El Paso and expressed disgust to the Sun bowl committee about having to come here
Central Michigan replaced the Hurricanes last year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT