ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s talk FAU

I know attendance was horrible but UTSA only got 27,000 for a homecoming game for first place and when you read their boards, it sounds very familiar…people complaining about ticket prices, parking, etc.

Reactions: MinerFan79
I know attendance was horrible but UTSA only got 27,000 for a homecoming game for first place and when you read their boards, it sounds very familiar…people complaining about ticket prices, parking, etc.
That’s surprisingly low.

The human race whines!! Always has and always will. Remember when Moses took the Jews out of slavery in Egypt. They wanted to go back because they wanted the melons

Reactions: Cube Jack
And…UTSA has an exciting offense with a great senior qb. If you haven’t had a chance to watch the last minute of that game, go check it out. And they’ve done that 3 times this year. If they can’t get fans in the stands, then I give up. Miner fans are dying to have a team like that. I can’t wait for the Utep UTSA game this season. It’s got to be better than last year…right??

Reactions: Roy_Bigwood_05
"That’s where the officials incorrectly interpreted the rule; the play should’ve just been ruled dead and UTEP’s two points wiped off the board. FAU never should have been allowed to re-kick the extra point."

https://www.ktsm.com/sports/college...rong-ruling-was-made-on-pat-in-fau-utep-game/

As stated, thank goodness it didn't matter.

Using your head, literally, Award goes to Praise.
It's almost as if CUSA refs wanted the home team that's staying in CUSA to beat the school that's leaving CUSA 🙄

And…UTSA has an exciting offense with a great senior qb. If you haven’t had a chance to watch the last minute of that game, go check it out. And they’ve done that 3 times this year. If they can’t get fans in the stands, then I give up. Miner fans are dying to have a team like that. I can’t wait for the Utep UTSA game this season. It’s got to be better than last year…right??
Where we meeting up pregame for a beer and shot???

Reactions: SAMINERGIRL
From UTEP athletics to my email:

Top 5 Reasons to Buy UTEP Football Tickets This Saturday

1. Friends and Family 4-Pack for $48

4 tickets, 4 hotdogs, 4 medium soft drinks, 1 large popcorn—you can't beat that price! Click HERE to purchase.

2. Celebrate Halloween with the Miners

Student-athletes will be giving away candy for all trick-or-treaters on the concourse

3. Speaking Rock Cash Giveaway

You can win $500 for every field goal kicked or $1,000 for every touchdown—just by showing up!

4. The Miners are on a roll

UTEP has won 10 of their last 12 games in the Sun Bowl and are 2 wins away from bowl eligibility

5. It's Homecoming

Cheer on the Miners and reunite with your UTEP classmates from the past

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT